www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Going to be visting n/w michigan area soon, planning on traverse city area....1st time visting.
If I only get to play a couple what are my "must play" courses?? Any tips on places to buy discs in the area. -thanks,

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hickory hills for sure! bring lots of fluids.....hit tilley's party store on the way for your supplies.....if you get extra time hit Myles Kimmerly near maple city......less crowded that hickory. both are excellant.
As long as your up in the Mitten, MAKE A TRIP TO LUDINGTON! The two 'must throws' are Leviathan and Mason County Park (Beauty, Beast, and Goliath). It will be well worth the drive. I make the pilgrimage 2-3 times a year and I live in Grand Rapids. That's over a hour and half drive. Flip city is also a 'must throw' but it's a further drive from T.C. than Ludington.
the pdga site has a nice course index at http://www.pdga.com/course_directory. i whole heartedly agree with peter though. i just threw hickory hills for the first time a couple weeks ago and it is an amazing course.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968