www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Have you been faithful in RSVP'ing to the Daily Jumbo Toss almost if not every day? Have you not been selected yet? Add your name to mine, and update it if you do get selected.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D'oh! Send the SASEs to:

DGRUS
5171 W Waters Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
I'VE GOT YOU ALL BEAT!!! I actually won one of the SUPER TOSS tosses back during the super bowl for a drgs stamped avenger ss. AND I NEVER GOT IT but i still faithfully rsvp to the daily jumbo and have yet to win again to not receive my prize disc.
I couldn't hit a shot to save my life... It's just like real life...
Well, you can add me to that list. I will send an envelope I would love to have a sticker
nothing but bricks
Yes and yes......"tossed" a lot without winning.....but I figured I wasn't supposed to win after winning a CFR raffle of innova goodies last fall and then taking home the grand raffle at worlds winning 18 sunburst orange Mach III baskets!!!!!!
DGLO DVD! Thank you Terry, Sheila and Channel Z
I look at it this way, none of us won any physical prizes, but we did win the fact that we all are on this site free of charge and that is a pretty sweet prize in my opinion....
I didn't win either but thats okay. I had fun trying.

Nice win on those mach III baskets peter. I REALLY wanted to win that raffle.

Thanks for the site Terry

Merry Christmas and New Years everyone
Donnie Reece, over a month straight.
We tried just about every weekday since learning about it and we too experiences a complete lack of Jumbo Toss love. Sad...I guess the moral of our story is...; you lose some and you lose some...profound, I know...
i was in everyone except one or two since they started and i didn't win...until the final toss!!! waiting on my disc in the mail right now awww yeeeeeeeah

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968