www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Getting your Volvo plowed into an hour and a half before league and then hitting an ace on the second hole that you play. Honestly it happened. Too bad last week was the week when the big pot got hit. I made $26. Oh well. It's going to cost a lot more to get the Volvo back on the road. I had to drive across town with a board through the rear spring so that it wouldn't rub the tire. But I made it home and now I have to see how the insurance company treats me.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a car worth salvaging if not to expensive to do so. It's a great vehicle without the turbo.
I plan on getting the car back on the road ASAP. I just have to wait for the "determination of liability" by the insurance company before I start hammering away. It's basically some metal damage and I have a friend who is a fellow disc golfer and does body work. He told me that he would help with pulling the metal out so that the car is once again drivable. He has tools as well. There really aren't that many 240 Turbos around anymore. Lots of 240s but the turbos are more rare.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968