www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Here your chance to win me over-Whats the order of Buzzzeses that are most to least stable (plastic wise)? Where does the Buzzz SS plastics sompare stability wise to the Buzzz line? And wth is the difference between Z and Cryztal plastic? Thanks in advance! ROWM?O

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

from my experiences z is the most stable then i would say Cryztal esp, flx, x, buzzz ss and then d.

i think mark ellis told me cryztal is just z but theres somthing special they do to the plastic i don't remember.

ROWM?O    ????????

agreed. the crystal is smother on the edges and has those little flecks in it.
i think the ss is more stable than the buzz IMO
From what I have thrown Z and Cryztal. I find the Z to be a little faster and go just a bit longer. I use them both depending on how the hole plays. My Cryztal gave me 3 Aces in 1 month so I have to say it just a tad bit better. I think it has something to do with how slow it floats to the ground, kinda like throwing a putter.
Ohh yeah I should add that I find the Glow Buzzz to be a little more stable too and just a tad bit faster then the reg. Z buzzz. Just put it in the bag so still working on it, so I could be way off on my answer.
Rock Out With My Question Mark Out?
When you say more stable, do you mean straighter?
The more stable a disc is the quicker it will want to fade towards it natural flight path. Example, for RHBH, the more stable a disc it the quicker it will start to fade left.
i guess... ROWMBO?

These are the semantics that confuse new people to the sport that are trying to understand under, over, and just stable.

I'm not new to the sport.  Joe, if thats the case, then what does overstable mean?

Overstable means turns hard to the left rhbh (Right hand back hand) or hard right rhfh (right hand forehand)

Understable means it can be flippy or if thrown rhbh it can turn right.

Stable, I guess really means nothing, to say a disc goes dead straight I will say straight flyer.  When I say more stable I mean it just hyzers to the right a little harder at end of flight.

I was saying it turns a little more to the left then the others. However If I put anhyzer on them (releasing at an angle that would force it to go right) they all will go right. A buzzz is a very straight flyer and will hold whatever angle you put it on. What I like most about it is that I can throw it as hard as I can and it wont flip over and go to the right. When I throw my Roc I have to throw 70% power to keep it going straight. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968