www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

been playing disc golf???

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9 months and counting!!!!!
82ish
I've been playing for 2 and 1/2 years on and off but i just got really into it about a year ago.....:) and lovin it everyday
From 1979 till 1983 I was playing a weekly frisbee golf league on an obstacle course in Santa Rosa CA. We played the only official course around our area at Crane Creek park a couple times on baskets but liked the obstacles with frisbees better. After getting out of the military I didn't play regularly for several years. We would have a reunion of sorts from time to time. In 1996 I took up playing Disc golf at Sonoma State and have been hooked ever since...
1978- Brewer Park in Grand Rapids, Mi. 165 gr lids at 4x4 posts
1978 mayby 1977 not sure .. (you know the 70's are "foggy"), first tourny was at west park, Joliet Il. 1979. I came in fourth. First place got 3 midnight flyers, 2nd two discs, 3rd one disc. Home course was at Gilson park just north of Chicago, right on the lake.
hehe. awesome reply John :)
Since June of 2005.
Early 60's, object/target with our trusty frisbees throughout town.Any park,neighborhood,boring backyard bbq's with the parents friends,streets became our course.
.."one toke over the line..,great response John.Still crazy after all these years..."
To LOONNNGGGG!!! I should be playing open by now. Maybe I will.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968