www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OKAY PLEASE FEEDBACK ON THIS.. DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I DO WITH MIDRANGES???

I HAVE BEEN PLAYIN ABOUT 5 YEARS AND KNOW ANY DISC INNOVA MAKES AND HAVE TRIED THEM ALL, BUT I CANT FIND ANY MIDRANGES THAT I DONT TURN OVER I HAVE TRIED EVERY KIND OF ROC, SPIDER, CRO, ETC. LATELY I HAVE BEEN HAVING TO USE WHIPPETS FOR MIDRANGES DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT THAT MIGHT HELP????

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Flx Drone

HMM I DONT REALLY THROW DISCRAFT THOUGH.....

Try a Champion Gator !!!  It will not turn over !!!

If you turn over everything its a problem with your form not the disc.

ok i will try that thanks!!!!

i dont think form is the problem i just need an overstable midrange disc...

Comet..not Innova,but you might just want to give it a try.Good to have another dg disc in your bag of tricks;>}

more thumb on top ,little more top pressure and throw that sh$t hard and flat...been thowing the ice bowl buzzz from 2008,wont flip over,can take a hard pull,,and a 180grms glow roc,can take a hard snap and hold its line

This disc is very overstable and when you figure out what it does, it is very consistent. It's a staple to my bag

ive been trying to get my hands on a max weight rancho roc but no luck yet...thanks for the tips...

Not knowing how you throw or how far it's hard to say. However when I first started, I had the same issue. For me it was a technique issue. I was turning my wrist over and using to much power (if possible). You just can't throw mids like you do your drivers or you will trun them over. Also, I'm inclined to think it has to be a technique issue for you as well, just for the fact you are turning over everything. It just shouldn't happen. I mean, if Ken Climo can dispell this turnover or understable issue, by using a putter and chucking it a mile and not having it turnover. I just can't help but think you need to look at your form first.

2008 ice bowl buzzz,still stableable

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968