www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am wondering if anyone has intel on how to find old scores from past Worlds? I am looking for the '96 results in particular but would love to see the other old ones as well. Has the PDGA ever mentioned plans to go back and enter those or is it considered a waste of time and effort? I think it could have some value for us old timers.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Full Worlds results were always in the PDGA connected publications whether Disc Golfer or Disc Golf World News. So an older PDGA member in your area might have copies. Rick Rothstein at Disc Golf World still might have back issues available for sale. http://www.discgolfworld.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=...

The PDGA is currently working on getting all tournament records back to around 2000 online because those results are mostly available on spreadsheets that can be imported. They'll eventually work to enter events prior to 2000 but that will go even slower because they are on paper reports that must be typed in.

Thanks Chuck, appreciate the info. I'll see what I can dig up.

A few months back there was a discussion going on that lead me to ask the TD for the '88 Worlds if she had the scores. This is how the Open Div ended up for the '88 Worlds. I have the Masters scores also along with all the scores but so far all I have transferred to a doc are what's listed here.

1. John Ahart 294
2. Sam Ferrans/Randy Amann 296
4. Mike Cloyers/Lovone Wolfe/Mike Sullivan 297
7. Greg Hosfeld/Terry Thiele 299
9. Bob Ryan/Dave McCormack/Steve Slasor 300
12. Steve Wisecup 301
13. Tim Day 304
14. Bill Burns/Mike Hughes/Jeff Harper 252

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968