www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it all makes sense to me now, have you ever been in a pool high? it glorious!!
I compare this to seeing Michael Jordan Drinking an Appletini.
hey now,perhaps he had a bowl of 'frosted weedies" after the bong hit.
Any man who drinks an Appletini in public should be hung out to dry!Shawn Welling said:
I compare this to seeing Michael Jordan Drinking an Appletini.
My God the man has won 8 gold medals and broke more records than you can shake a stick at. He is 23 let him live a little for crying out loud. He is not in competition and by the time he is it will be out of his system. Oh and by the way....I think it is funny as hell that he was at USC right up the road from my neck of the woods, at least the boy knows where to party!
Jack Davis said:
My God the man has won 8 gold medals and broke more records than you can shake a stick at. He is 23 let him live a little for crying out loud. He is not in competition and by the time he is it will be out of his system. Oh and by the way....I think it is funny as hell that he was at USC right up the road from my neck of the woods, at least the boy knows where to party!

Actually he has 12 but the 8 from this year broke the record. All around I think this is funny stuff.
this is all bs. let me go over the reasons;
1. should be legal (waste of our tax dollars to fight the inevitable)
2. this only makes him more personable.
3.he's 23
4. how does anyone know what was in the bong? could be salvia,tobacco or even fuckin orange zest for all we know!
5. is there even smoke in the bong?
6. cant prove that is even him!
7.smoking pot is 100% legal, posession isn't!
8. he's rich and famous, he's two steps ahaed of me with years to spare (what does he care?)
9.no harm, no foul!

with that said toke on mr phelps, your life your choice, your set for life anyway (he's already made like 50 million off of endorsments, as long as you invest smartly or move to where your dollars are worth more i.e mexico). as far as role model goes, who the fuck grows up wanting to be a olympic swimmer anyway? and who told you to look up to him? there are way greatter men in this country, we care why? because the media tells us too? thats bullshit in itself, we give the media their power not the other way around! besides no one really cares and the media will figure that out soon enough and this will all go away, not because hes famous but because no one cares or is offended. in half of the states its not even more than a petty crime (small ticket) to carry up to a ounce of of weed for personal use, which is more than mike has smoked in a week, or maybe a month or year (unknown variable). so we should all just let this go. hes not a rappist or peter ass is he?

by the way why dont we kill rappists and peter asses? we do we give them the chance to repeat their crimes after being released? possiblly impregnating thier victims in a state where abortion is against the law, forcing them to carry the child to term, allowing their fucked up bloodline to continue!

sorry way off topic but a very valid question.

throw on, and blaze on if thats your cup of tea.
I have heard they (law enforcment and attorneys) are looking into charging him with possesion WTF!

If this was a photo of one of us hitting a bong.... would the story be international news? I dont think so.

Lift the prohabition of pot!
NO it's not performance inhanceing drug!! BUT IT'S AGINST THE LAW,and I know if you play in the Lumberjack open @ Kimble Pines March 7th & 8th if you get cought doing DRUGS or drinking ALCOHOL,in the park you will be kick out of the park by the police
That's the law at any park and that is the rule at any PDGA event. But for some reason it continues to happen and I have yet to see anyone leave the course by police force. What is changing this year at that event?

M-A-ROB said:
NO it's not performance inhanceing drug!! BUT IT'S AGINST THE LAW,and I know if you play in the Lumberjack open @ Kimble Pines March 7th & 8th if you get cought doing DRUGS or drinking ALCOHOL,in the park you will be kick out of the park by the police
The thing is that I saw people smoking in the park at worlds and that of all events is somthing you would think you wouldn't see.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968