www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you want this to be a mainstream sport we can't have people in the parking drinking and doing drugs there is a reason they call it (dope) I am not saying I don't do it,I just don't at the course at tournments,it just gives the sport a bad rap were do want the sport to be in 5 years on TV or maybe in the OLIMPICS that would great to see abunch of disc golfers smoking DOPE in the parking lot on TV during the OLIMPICS it's just not good PR for this great sport we all love
Oh, please!! Will somebody take a reality check. I thought that stuff was the official USA tree....
Cool, reasons not to go to that tourny. HA!
I thank god everyday for par infinity tournys.

Keep Hucking
-Chris

M-A-ROB said:
NO it's not performance inhanceing drug!! BUT IT'S AGINST THE LAW,and I know if you play in the Lumberjack open @ Kimble Pines March 7th & 8th if you get cought doing DRUGS or drinking ALCOHOL,in the park you will be kick out of the park by the police
puff puff swim swim!
The Cycle Path said:
Oh, please!! Will somebody take a reality check. I thought that stuff was the official USA tree....
So this is all kinda like if you shoot and kill someone here in America it is "Murder" but if you put on a Uniform and go overseas it is "Protecting America". Or if someone comes here from overseas and blows up a building they are "Terrorists" but if someone from here blows up a building they are a "Serial killer". Or Like a recent situation.......If I don't pay my taxes I am a "Criminal" but if Tom Dashel doesn't pay his taxes we call him a "Senator"!!!!!!! I could go on for days with the double standards in this country.
So he smoked a little pot? Geraldo said it best on Fox news yesterday " I only know of one person who hasn't experimented with pot at some point in there life and his name is Bill O' Riley!"

Mike said:
People do drugs, legal and not. People abuse drugs, legal and not. Most people are alcoholics based on the principle that when they drink they get a buzz or get drunk. people cheat on their spouses. People abuse children. These are things that happen in our society, on all levels. It's not just lower class, or lower middle, or middle upper, or upper. It's EVERYWHERE! I don't know why people think these things can be eradicated. For whatever reason our society likes to say certain things are bad but on different levels and attach labels. Like using drugs and abusing drugs. Why do we have to classify everything, to make us feel better about ourselves? Does it really matter? Bottom line, you are using drugs. Just because some pharmaceutical company makes it, and a doctor gave you a little slip of paper to go get it, and the government makes money off of it, that makes it ok.

I was prescribed Valume and Oxycontin in high doses for an ankle injury. Oxycontin is an opiate based drug, highly addictive (hillbilly heroin) that has been linked to god knows how many deaths. It would make me sick and nauseous, throw up. Funny thing is, I could smoke herbs and feel just as good and be able to sleep with no side effects. Now some people would understand and accept me taking the Oxy because it was precribed, but when they heard I was smoking instead to get the same effects they thought that was wrong. Tell me that isn't messed up!

Some people in this country need to pull their heads out of their a$$es and help get us out of this recession by realizing it is a loosing battle that we are spending billions of dollars a year on to only make growers and smugglers find a new way of doing what they do best, not to mention over running our (in)justice system and prisions. Put them all out of business, legalize it, grow it, tax it, sell it, make billions instead of spend billions. Then there will be no market for the smugglers and dealers, and the money that is spent on this illeagal crop by the citizens of this country will stay in the US. Anything you outlaw, the outlaws will still have. People don't realize that I guess. Prohibition worked the same way, then the government saw how much demand there was, and how much money they could make on it, they finally got wise. I don't know why they are still dragging their feet on this issue.

">
kindofabuzz said:
yeah like I said I can't beleive this is even an issue. this is 2009, people smoke weed! I don't look down on him because of it. I used to work at a head shop, you wouldn't believe at the lawyers and judges and cops that would come in there to buy pipes and etc. even meth pipes.
Tom Dashel dosn't pay his taxes it's called an accident, we don't pay it's a federal crime. I bet if Tom Dashel got caught with a joint he would be able to call that an accident too, go to a class about how drugs are bad (if that) and then claim he is rehabbed and go on doing what he does. As far as Bill O' Riley goes, he could dissappear tomorrow and not be missed. He is like the movie "Reefer Madness" blown out of proportion and over exaggerated about things he has no idea about. Him talking about drugs is like hearing Martha Stewart talk about auto mechanics. If you haven't experienced something, you cannot talk competently about it or the effects. That would be like me going into his studio and debating politics with him just because I have read about it and I watch the news. I’m sure he would preach his experience in the field. In this field he has NONE!
Russell Gore said:
So this is all kinda like if you shoot and kill someone here in America it is "Murder" but if you put on a Uniform and go overseas it is "Protecting America". Or if someone comes here from overseas and blows up a building they are "Terrorists" but if someone from here blows up a building they are a "Serial killer". Or Like a recent situation.......If I don't pay my taxes I am a "Criminal" but if Tom Dashel doesn't pay his taxes we call him a "Senator"!!!!!!! I could go on for days with the double standards in this country.
So he smoked a little pot? Geraldo said it best on Fox news yesterday " I only know of one person who hasn't experimented with pot at some point in there life and his name is Bill O' Riley!"/body>
Hahaha. Breaking news: NYC Madam submits a list of 9,800 Investment Bankers and CEO's that have solicited sex from her services for $2,000/hour prostitutes. The madam has names and company credit card numbers that were used. Robert Morgenthau, NY County DA says he is not going to prosecute any of the accused. Mind you these CEO's and Investment Bankers were stealing company funds to do this, mind you anything over $1000 is theft. How is that even close to right. If you or I, or Michael Phelps for that matter did this, I bet it would be getting prosecuted.
Is it really smart to share your bong with someone who has the lung capacity of a dolphin???? haaaa!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968