www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Np, I just deleted it :) language (the Nixon word) and potentially libelous assertions. Sorry. I get a clear picture of the Phelps you've seen and I don't doubt it for a second. Driving a tow truck no doubt gets you a ton of interesting stories.
another step closer to legalization
Phelps doing swats....ouhhhh ahhhh....snore!

However, That article was pretty entertaining...lol!!!

...and hey!!! He know's Dookie. LMAO!!!!
hey now,on line news headlines had a picture.Picture shows him hitting off a water bong.Long ,glass tube for smoking your brand of "tobac".
Donny Olow said:
mr ed said:
hey now,Yes,hitting off a glass water bong somewhere in SC.Just when you thought it was safe to get back in the water.
Perhaps not competing,but oh the sponsorship money.
Donny Olow said:
Is there a picture ?
A BONG ?
kindofabuzz said:
yeah like I said I can't beleive this is even an issue. this is 2009, people smoke weed! I don't look down on him because of it. I used to work at a head shop, you wouldn't believe at the lawyers and judges and cops that would come in there to buy pipes and etc. even meth pipes.

What WERE the discussions like?? Customer: "High". Clerk: "Hey". Customer: "Do ya know where where I can score?" Clerk: "Uh like, are you cop, dude?" Customer: "No I'm their boss." Clerk: "Oh, cool. Come with me to the back room..."
Have you ever won 8 gold medals?
Have you ever won 8 gold medals on weed?
jumbs said:
Have you ever won 8 gold medals?
Have you ever won 8 gold medals on weed?
I'll have to check with my Snowboard buddies !!!!!
I respect him more now that I know he's human. I'm realy proud of the fact that he openly admited that he did it. Go Phelps! I wonder if he's ever played Disc Golf?

Keep Hucking (or swiming as it is)
-Chris UPDGA# 0001

P.S. I wonder what variety he smokes?
People do drugs, legal and not. People abuse drugs, legal and not. Most people are alcoholics based on the principle that when they drink they get a buzz or get drunk. people cheat on their spouses. People abuse children. These are things that happen in our society, on all levels. It's not just lower class, or lower middle, or middle upper, or upper. It's EVERYWHERE! I don't know why people think these things can be eradicated. For whatever reason our society likes to say certain things are bad but on different levels and attach labels. Like using drugs and abusing drugs. Why do we have to classify everything, to make us feel better about ourselves? Does it really matter? Bottom line, you are using drugs. Just because some pharmaceutical company makes it, and a doctor gave you a little slip of paper to go get it, and the government makes money off of it, that makes it ok.

I was prescribed Valume and Oxycontin in high doses for an ankle injury. Oxycontin is an opiate based drug, highly addictive (hillbilly heroin) that has been linked to god knows how many deaths. It would make me sick and nauseous, throw up. Funny thing is, I could smoke herbs and feel just as good and be able to sleep with no side effects. Now some people would understand and accept me taking the Oxy because it was precribed, but when they heard I was smoking instead to get the same effects they thought that was wrong. Tell me that isn't messed up!

Some people in this country need to pull their heads out of their a$$es and help get us out of this recession by realizing it is a loosing battle that we are spending billions of dollars a year on to only make growers and smugglers find a new way of doing what they do best, not to mention over running our (in)justice system and prisions. Put them all out of business, legalize it, grow it, tax it, sell it, make billions instead of spend billions. Then there will be no market for the smugglers and dealers, and the money that is spent on this illeagal crop by the citizens of this country will stay in the US. Anything you outlaw, the outlaws will still have. People don't realize that I guess. Prohibition worked the same way, then the government saw how much demand there was, and how much money they could make on it, they finally got wise. I don't know why they are still dragging their feet on this issue.

">
kindofabuzz said:
yeah like I said I can't beleive this is even an issue. this is 2009, people smoke weed! I don't look down on him because of it. I used to work at a head shop, you wouldn't believe at the lawyers and judges and cops that would come in there to buy pipes and etc. even meth pipes.
I knew he was a human before this.
I don't know about the rest of you... but I couldn't have been more pleased... I just wish he didn't apologize... screw the eyes of the public... the world's best swimmer is also a stoner... shows just how "bad" the drug can be doesn't it...
This is your brain. This is your brain on the Olympic Podium with 8 gold medals, on drugs. Any Questions?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968