www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So what would it be? If you could only have one disc to play with. What would it be? Sorry Roc and Buzz fanatics. But I would have to go with my 1st run Spider.
So lets hear what you have to say.

Peace

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's easier than you think. Since I use to play. 5 iron! To be honest. When I use to follow ball golf. That topic came up as well...."If you could only use one club..." They also use to have "5" iron only tournaments or "7" and so on, and so on. They were a blast!
175 gram Dx Aviar. Putt , Drive and Approach. It will also roll good.
ESP BUZZZ!
ROC!!!
I would have to go with a panther
peace
max weight esp banger gt......best driver putter on the planet!
z buzz or esp i hear that innova aero is a good one magnet it sounds crazy but i can throw it pretty far for a putter
Well Changing my mind again... back to the pulse I go.. finaly am able to drive forehand with it.. yeaaaa
Well not sure how long you have played, but even on a 7,500 ft course I would still choose my Z wasp. I can drive upwards of 325 with it consistantly and it putts as well as any putter.
My ESP Torque 173, The seems to be overstable enough to hold a line in the wind. With some extra snap I can flip it over, and it will fade back to the left for max distance. I can throw it real straight and it will just fall easy to the left at the end of the throw.

This disc feels fantastic in my hand.
11X Firebird!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968