www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So what would it be? If you could only have one disc to play with. What would it be? Sorry Roc and Buzz fanatics. But I would have to go with my 1st run Spider.
So lets hear what you have to say.

Peace

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Changing my mind again... back to the pulse I go.. finaly am able to drive forehand with it.. yeaaaa
My ESP Torque 173, The seems to be overstable enough to hold a line in the wind. With some extra snap I can flip it over, and it will fade back to the left for max distance. I can throw it real straight and it will just fall easy to the left at the end of the throw.

This disc feels fantastic in my hand.
11X Firebird!
For me it would be my beatin in 10X KC Pro Banshee. Can make that one do whatever is needed.
Definitely my max weight Ontario Roc. This disc will do pretty much ANYTHING and it gets better distance than many people in this discussion will give it credit. I believe this discussion is based on the assumption of ceteris paribus, meaning all things remaining equal. Thus, imagine that we are all to compete on the SuperTour that:

1) plays MANY courses across the nation and abroad, and

2) rules that only one disc is allowed per player.

Forget about debating differing interpretations of questions like these.

For me, in a world with only one disc, the Ontario Roc is where its at. As for ball golf, I'd go with a 7-iron hands down.
I can putt with my first run champion spider.

I also like these TeeBirds.
Leopard. Super accuracy and a variety of shot types possible and also a great tomahawk disc which is a lifesaver for a scrub like myself. :)
Zephyr (but then many of you suspected that ;-)
esp comet it does it all and it's discraft go go go discraft and who makes the best disc in the world yes disraft
Beast champ 175.
I think anything you can Both drive and Putt will work. ( This comes from a guy with over a 1000+ discs ).

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968