www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ok, we have all seen the posts about what 3 discs you would carry in your bag but what is that one disc that if you had to, you would throw an entire tourney with.

To make this interesting, no ROC's and NO BUZZ's

Also, for the love of god no innova/discraft/sucks/rules comments, just what disc and why!

Tags: all, do, everything, it, one

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

175 12x KC Pro Aviar (Fairly New)

Why? Well... I know for some of the bigger drives, anyone with a fairway or distance driver would have me beat. For putt and approach and midrange.. I'd be right in my comfort zone. Most courses around me around in the woods with some tight fairways so this is what I'd throw most likely.
champion teebird....no question. it can do everything.
KC Pro Teebird, would hate to throw her against some chains though.
Firebird!! ... Hyzers, Anhyzers, Flicks, Skip Shots, Thumbers, Tomahawks, Forehand Rollers, and its a very predictable putter. Do you ever doubt what a Firebird is going to do? No, its just a matter of how far out it does it, which is just a matter of how hard you throw it. This disc can get you out of virtually any situation if you learn how to use it right.
arrggg, can't answer it honestly, cause you took out the one discraft disc I would put down.
Probably a Flash I guess.
even though i might not get the distance on long drives i will have to go with my star cro. It is easy to control and it isnt bad to put with.
FLX Avenger. Dependable line and lay.
177 esp Meteor , similar to a roc or buzzz. if no mid range.. sidewinder, easy for me to heizer or let go at heizer and turn it over and come back or keep it over ... not sure how the putting would go ,
Champion Tee-Bird 175g
It would be the 08 Discraft Ace Race disc (Nebula), its very simalar to a Buzzz and Roc IMO
1st Run Esp Surge Max Weight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968