www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ok, we have all seen the posts about what 3 discs you would carry in your bag but what is that one disc that if you had to, you would throw an entire tourney with.

To make this interesting, no ROC's and NO BUZZ's

Also, for the love of god no innova/discraft/sucks/rules comments, just what disc and why!

Tags: all, do, everything, it, one

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely a Z-Storm. It's a very controllable mid-range that throws 90 percent as far as my best drives. I can't throw forehand with it very far but otherwise it's al I would need.
171 Orc Star, because it does what I want
Prototype Discraft Zone...I can control it on drives and approach shots and it is a good putter...
Any Destroyer, doesn't really matter what plastic it is, so long as it is between about 168g - 175g. I carry 5 different Destroyers of varying plastics and weights. As it is I can almost putt better with these than I can with my actual putters. Or maybe it's just that the second try always falls?
Anyhow the Destroyer is one awesome disc!!!!!! I can throw short, long, straight, hyzer, and anhyzer. I can turn it over and make it come back. I can roll with it. I can throw thumber and tomahawk. I can forehand it and backhand it. Very versatile disc!!!!!
This will be pretty unpopular, but as I can't put with a driver and you ruled out my Buzz. My Champion Stingray, it will fly straight as an arrow or hold any line I release it on and it of course has a great dye job so it looks cool too.
Mine would be a Pro Starfire.
Im with Aus discgolfer, my Star Cro would make an appearance... good disc!
I've gotten by with an OLD beatup dx cobra before on a one disc roadtrip. Did fairly well in the mountains and didn't get me in trouble since it is easy for me to control.
Star wraith its my baby, back hand, forehand, overhand. It does it all
TL... no doubt. It's very versatile and feels great in the hand.
probably my trustee Star TeeRex. My main driver and I might be able to semi putt with it.
The very first answer goes for me as well. Unitl I get to the point where my distance drops off, there is nothing like a nice, stiff, white, big bead Aviar, if I can't have my Roc.

If the majority of holes were 300 ft or less, I still sing the praises of my CE Aero. Truly amazing disc. It can fly dead straight without hyzering at the end, like most bevel-edges discs, including the Aviar. If somebody has one they are not using, I would love to have a backup for it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968