www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ok, we have all seen the posts about what 3 discs you would carry in your bag but what is that one disc that if you had to, you would throw an entire tourney with.

To make this interesting, no ROC's and NO BUZZ's

Also, for the love of god no innova/discraft/sucks/rules comments, just what disc and why!

Tags: all, do, everything, it, one

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mark ellis said:
One disc cannot rule them all. It would be like trying to herd crazed cats on hallucinogens.

It Can be done, oh yes, it CAN be done!!

Cat Herding
meteor by discraft.
The star valkyrie. Good distance and easy to control. Although the putt might be a bit tough.
I would use an esp storm. Can be put on any line and responds very well. Has the glide to give solid distance without ever throwing at full power. Also a surprisingly good putter.
12 KC Pro Aviar . You can throw Drives with it , both hyzer and turnover , Roll it , Throw Upshots and Putts. You have to have a Arm to throw Drives with it all day !!!!

Most coppied Disc by ALL manufactures !!!!! Avairs are the King Baby !!!!!
Champion Gator:
Works great for mid-range and in. For drives it won't get the greatest distance but has the overstability to really rip it and not turn it over, forehand or backhand.
JK Aviar, I don't know why I can throw it further and straighter than the KC, but I do. Probably all mental, as disc golf usually is!!!!
Chalky Wizard, I play my home course with them frequently. I do usually carry two though, one for wooded holes, and one for open drives and putting. Can't get max distance, but they work.
The one and only Elite Z 169 Surge. I fell 3 shots short from winning back to back tourneys with this disc. I had my Surge for over a year now. It still flies straight as an arrow even with beat up edges. I have the blister to prove it!
mark ellis said:
One disc cannot rule them all. It would be like trying to herd crazed cats on hallucinogens.
Call me the pussy whisperer then, because the Elite Z Surge will put down a feirce battle complete with side arm hyzers, tomahawks, rollers, and a guaranteed 300+ backhand drive. If you cant play with one disc, your spoiled. I had to rely on finding my discs to play when i first started. I'll never forget the feeling of losing my only disc. To this day, I still carry only 10 to 12 discs in my bag. One or two for throwing and the rest for show.
178 meteor
...but they were all of them deceived. In secret in the fires of Mt. Telemark a master disc was created that would bend to it the will of disc bearers everywhere.

I don't know what this fabled disc is, but I'm pretty sure that I've felt a creepy, fiery eye watching me when I tee... only in tournaments though, probably why my rating is lower than I'd like! For Frodo!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968