www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ok, we have all seen the posts about what 3 discs you would carry in your bag but what is that one disc that if you had to, you would throw an entire tourney with.

To make this interesting, no ROC's and NO BUZZ's

Also, for the love of god no innova/discraft/sucks/rules comments, just what disc and why!

Tags: all, do, everything, it, one

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wizard...not the longest disc, but it does everything else superbly. I have several friends who agree....so there!
Impact is the one

I do not throw it so much but it is the most versatile I know
Star Destroyer 175 g... without a doubt
The One Ring Disc ?
I have played a small tourney with just one disc: The Squall! I love this disc! Very accurate mid range that I can putt with and rivals some of my drivers.
Donny Olow said:
The One Ring Disc ?

Yes, I keep it in the side-pocket of my bag. I won't use it though, I just like having it around. I could throw it in the firepit at any time... but I'm not going to, not yet. I could though EASILY. Just stay away from it! No, just kidding, I'm fine...me and ...MY PRECIOUS...
Gummy 170 Millennium Quantum QMS, best mid-range I throw. Not as fast as the unmentionable discs (just barely), but holds any line line I put it on. Little or no fade. Decent putter. Great disc!!!
A gateway element 175 grams, evolution plastic.
Honestly, I'd probably choose this years discraft ace race disc...175 or 176...I can't remember what they've named it, but it would be my choice because it throws slightly long and is very reliable for upshots and putts
Star TL!!!
First Run ESP Wasp! I think this is my favorite disc ever. I throw RHFH and RHBH so this disc will do about anything I want it to. Great feel at 300' or 30'.
175 pro wraith love it. it can do anything but i would hate to throw it into chains

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968