www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've been trying to find a place where i can find up coming tournys in Oregon.

If you happen to know please drop a line. for example the winter series. The first was at the Grove and the next is at Perkins Peninsula. I only know because a friend is letting me know.But i would like to be able to see for myself. thanks for any info that leads to the rite place.  Also looking for local players to throw with. especially on Mondays, wife is at work, kids in school and I'm off work. AKA daddy day. maybe i'll see you around. keep on huckin... deuces.

Tags: Oregon, series, tourneys, winter

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out discgolfscene.com . I don't know how big this site is out your way but its great for finding tourneys and scheduling rounds.

Oregon has a HUGE scene. Salem, Portland, Eugene, and EVERYWHERE between have clubs and schedules. I am going down to Salem for my kids Birthday party with family on Dec. 10th, but playing in a tourney on the 11th. Where are you at in Orygun????

about an hour away from Salem. Eugene.

NW disc golf news has most everything going on in Oregon

ok so theres a winter series going on at the moment 2nd game is the 27 and I cant seem to find it. not on the DGscene site or the NW DG NEWS

The next tourney in the winter series will be at Alton Baker park here in Eugene on Sunday the 27th.

so it says. I did find it. word on the course is the tourney is at Perkins Peninsula. fern ridge area

Ian is Right! Next stop Alton Baker park this coming weekend.

PDGA- For all major events and (Most) tier'd events.

discgolfscene.com- For non-sanctioned and some sanctioned events.

North West discgolf news- For the locals only feeling inside track.

There are others, but this should get you out there, and meeting others that will hook you up with more inside tracks to lots of tourneys in the rich DG state of Oregon. Go Ducks....or Beavers if you prefer.

Ok THANK YOU everyone I found what I was looking for. I'm hoping ian is right about Alton Baker.

Seeing how its only 5 minutes from home. Cant wait till its done so I can play it regularly. 

The following is a SHAMELESS PLUG:

If you need any plastic, or disc golf supplies before the tourney, Hazardiscs.com has a huge selection AND we're located in Eugene (about 5 minutes away from Alton Baker as well) - which means you can get your stuff super fast and cut out shipping costs too :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968