www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The back story here is that we wanted to have a starter bag that we could use to help get new players involved in the game. What we discovered is that this style of bag was a hit with the recreation players. Yet, 6-9 discs is just not enough for some of us - we have too many toys. So we opted to try out a larger sling bag.

We've created custom stabilizer straps that secure the bag to your back which some have used to wear the bag through out an entire round. It is actually quite surprising how little you feel this style of bag - even while driving.

We are interested in hearing what our fellow north westerners think about these bags. Has anyone tried a sling bag before? Who would use them? What price is fair? We are currently selling the small bag for 15 and the large bag for 25. (More details about the bags on our site - http://www.teamdiscjock.com/c/4/equipment)

Tags: bag, disc, golf

Views: 464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I gotta say that the quiver looks ridiculously cool for $15. that would be a great short course bag.

Your bags look cool and I love the sling bag style, but my biggest concern would be with accessing discs easily. It appears they might be hard to see with this side access approach? But, they look really cool. Not sure I would want a bag that I would always be wearing...I like to be unfettered when I am driving. 

Wholesale..? Price is right, I'll stock a few in my store.

Thanks Ron. Yeah the honey comb effect on the quiver does stand out.

@Norm, thanks for the feedback! I too like to throw without obstructions, but the quiver with stabilizer strap works extremely well when the ground is wet/muddy.  I generally stick with my standard bag with shoulder straps during the season and switch over to the the quiver when training or playing in the snow.

@Ben, sent you a personal message. We'd love to get our items in more retail stores!

Nice looking Bags! What is the Disc Capacity on the Armory Model?

I'd can hold up to a dozen - 6-7 discs in the main side compartment, 3-4 in the second side pocket, and the inner elastic pocket of the front pouch for a putter. I'd say the standard is to use 6 discs in the main side compartment and 3-4 in the second side pocket with about half using the the inner putter pocket. 

We should receive some usage feedback very soon. We've almost run through our limited first run - we only have 1 Red Armory, 1 Red Quiver, and 1 Royal Blue Quiver left.

Quick update - the first set of sling bags have been sold out. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968