www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Come join my group parents with kids that Disc golf. We are trying to start a community for families to find other families that Disc golf.  this is a great opportunity to meet some new people in the disc golf community.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/parentswithkidsthatdiscgolf

Please come join us i know my 8 year old would love to have another kid his age to play with

Tags: Kids, Parents

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

would love to see more members form all over the country
I have a kid who I hope will play with me a lot when he gets older, but right now he's only about 8 months old. Like the idea of the group, though.
come join us anyway it is a great place to get in touch with other parents
Come on Parents we want your support
Looking for new members
I have two girls and one of the way! we always bring them disc golfing. The one on the way is also a girl so I am doing my best to help grow disc golf for the woman of DG! you can thank me later.
gee Skipper, you only shooting X chromosomes?!
I have a friend with 3 girls who claims it's a result of his extensive design study.
Now that my children are grown I can look back and say "I'm happy I only had boys". I really don't think I could handle living in a house full of teenage girls for an extended period.
I got 2 boys Mike and I hear ya! Where is the LIKE Button ;)
I started playing before my oldest could walk. Carried her in a backpack and played with her on my back. My game got a lot better once she learned to walk, lol. Our second girl went disc golfing for the first time at two weeks carried in front pack. I was ready to go at one week but Skipper wouldn't let me. I'm thinkin' me and Skipper are gonna have to invest in a big wagon to haul everyone around in!
Tell your friends tell your family we are looking for parents
Lets spread the family love and gorw disc golf with the next generation

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968