www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Come join my group parents with kids that Disc golf. We are trying to start a community for families to find other families that Disc golf.  this is a great opportunity to meet some new people in the disc golf community.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/parentswithkidsthatdiscgolf

Please come join us i know my 8 year old would love to have another kid his age to play with

Tags: Kids, Parents

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come on parents this is your chance

Do I get extra points for getting my father involved as well. He is a true disc golf addict. Or should I start a group titled "Kids who have parents that disc golf"?

Sam,

My son Ryan should definately join that group.  He is totaly to blame for my plastic addiction.

I think you and him can join the group

For Parents of the youngest children, as soon as you can like maybe 2 or 3 years on up to .. please show them Heave H.O.E. Frisbee throwing instructions on DVD, and have an original Wham-O Frisbee handy too!

For that matter, for anyone wanting to jump start a child (or adult) of any age into suddenly making good flying disc throws, check out HH on DVD.

I have witnessed unusual skills of accuracy and distance from every youngster that has had the opportunity to mentally ingest HH on DVD and practice a little. And these Frisbee games will occupy frisbee players for years.

HH is not just all about disc golf, but about pitching and catching the flying disc, in a friendly way too.

Hey, it may be a good stocking stuffer for young families (but for Grampa and Gram too!), and comes with a free Original Wham-O disc.
Nuff said

Adam,

I just went through the complete list of groups on DGRUS and found:

Disc Golf Dads   with 57 members.

Parents of Future Disc Golfers with 26 members.

Take Your Kids Disc Golfing with 24 members.

Also there is the

E.D.G.E. group that has 45 members.

and your group

Parents with Kids that Disc Golf has 17 members.

It would be nice if we could get all this content and members into one group.

It would be wonderful but as far as i know my group has been very active and i would like to keep it that way so all those members of other groups are more than welcome to join my group so we can all get together

how appropriate.... new group picture?

My group is called Parents with a son who likes to stay home and do computer stuff while Dad plays disc golf on Sunday. Works out well for both of us. He just isn't into disc golf at the moment and I will not force him to do so. Now if you need to know why your computer isn't working right or why your DNS settings are wrong he can help you out. He figured out an issue with my router when I thought that I had a virus. Great kid. He's twelve by the way.

My kid, now 19, has been around disc golf all his life.

NEVER pushed him, now he wants to play.

With some initial coaching, he asked, has developed into a new 'big distance' kid.

come on parents looking for new members

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968