www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello disc golf community.

I am planning to run a non-sanctioned event later this year and I was wondering if any of y’all know of any good formulas for payout (or resources I can pick up). Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Craig

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you paying cash to all? Or is there a combination of schwagg and cash?
thanks mark, chad and senior. one of the reasons i made this post was because i already read over it and i must be stupid because i was drawing a blank (i think i had a flash back to highschool algebra) . i plan to pay cash for all divisions. i also plan to fatten the purse with a few cash sponsors i've arranged. originally i was thinking just 2 divisions; open and am but then i noticed the hefty crew of intermediate golfers we have in atlanta. so now i'm leaning towards 3 div.
overall i intend to bring attention to a great neglected course, a big(er) cash payout for the players, plus raise a little dough for the course through a raffle (supplied through donations), offering food and drink (for a donation) and pick up a few hole sponsors too. then i hope our local club will match our funds to reinvest into the course.
Here is a sample of a typical payout table we use on our non-sanctioned where 100% of the $20.00 entry goes back to the players. You can adjust it into two payouts so pro's can get a small portion of each Am's entry (say $2.00) to make playing in Open more worth it while still only costing $20.00. Or you can make Open cost more and adjust it accordingly. We try to avoid paying people less than $10.00 at the bottom, but $5.00 sometimes has to be paid, and it is better than winning nothing.

TD Tool.pdf

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968