www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

About 24 hours remain to pre-register for your global event. Deadline is 8pm your local time Thursday night. We've already topped 500 players entered around the World at 15 locations. Ams get global player packs with two discs and a DVD. Ams are not only playing for global bragging rights but whatever merch they can win in their local event. For pros, $25 of their entry goes to their global purse and the rest goes toward the local purse plus any added cash supplied by the TD.

Almost last chance to qualify for USDGC. 30 spots available based on how well you beat your rating over the three rounds.

If you can't make it or there's not an event near you, watch live updates online Saturday and Sunday on discgolfplanet.tv Check their website for the live update schedule.

Find your event here to sign up on PDGA SignUp:
http://tiny.cc/oy64w

http://www.pdga.com/global-field-and-events

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Westcoast participation....F*#king lame.

Come on out to STL and you can stay at my place!  That will save you a couple bucks at least...
Suzette (Discette) planned to run one in L.A. but got so busy she couldn't pull it off. NorCal is probably burnt out from Worlds.
ALLCal is burnt out from teh Worlds. Nearest Global is in Vegas. Jeff puts on the best non NT Tournaments on the planet. (hint hint)
Turkey Lake in Orlando....I think we have one of the highest number of registered players...over 80

La and Orange County should be a golf mecha, but it ain't.

Enjoy Orlando all the Florida disc golf friends I know.Great turn out expected.
St. Louis will probably be close to full by start time tomorrow, but the PRO divisions are WAY low.  Nikko is in the house, and there is only 1 other MPO player.  George Smith is in the house too, but there are only a handful of MPM players too.  I am not sure that everyone is convinced of this format yet.  We are going to put on a real good show, with all sorts of side activities, CTPs, basket giveaways, and other assorted fun stuff...too bad not everyone is willing to gamble on the global thing.  But of course, the number of STL players that go PRO recently is tiny too.
There are about 110 Open players entered overall out of 600 so far. Here's the Global Leaderboard for people to watch over the weekend: http://www.pdga.com/global-tournament-leaderboard Markus Kallstrom and John E McCray could give Nikko a challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968