www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The first release is finally in the Apple app store. Use search term "sports disc golf." Scroll down and it's one of the apps listed.  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disc-...ga/id449511724

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, for those who have V1.02 already.
We've been using the app in foursome, thing is freekin sweet. Love that when you put the scores in for the hole that it lets you know who is on the tee next. No trying to figure who has the pad, just plop, there it is. Hoping for something in the Symbian platform soon.

'Plop, there it is' is the name of my new band.

They don't call me Dookie for no reason. PLOP!

I don't know if this has been said, so I apologize in advance. In goofing around with the app on my iPhone, I entered 99999 for course distance for rating rounds. I know this will never be a problem, but I did manage to crash the app. I also entered 50000, and again crashed it. I doubt this will be a problem, but it's damn funny!

iSouled out. Sent from my iPhone.

Want to revive this thread - I have tried all of the scoring apps that I could find for the iPhone and the PDGA app is by far the best I have used. 

First of all...knock on wood...but, it has never crashed on me...even when I have gotten texts, phone calls, while playing my iTunes and using the app. I love how easy it is to select a course to play, the people playing, that it automatically starts at 3 for score, and tells you the next tee order. Love it!

(...and, I am using this on a 3GS...not the latest iPhone available...)

Now if only discgolfplanet.tv would come out with an app!!!

And bring it to Android users too please :)

YES PLEASE!!! I am so Eagerly awaiting the Android version....... Please.

They can't work on it until the new PDGA website is up and running. They don't want to (can't) build the course directory interface until the new site is ready.

I coulda had a falcon! And you shoulda gotta iPhone. Soooo many apps. If you sign a 2yr contract w/Verizon, an iPhone 3 is 99 cents SRSLY. An iPhone 4 is $99.

Love this app. Not only did I use it to find good courses in Indianapolis (Never been there before) but I've entered scores of rounds I played twenty years ago just to find out how my best ever rounds would rate today. (1070 baby!)

How accurate are the round ratings? xians421 has that app and when he was here in Indy we used it to keep score and track ratings, it said a +3 at washington park was a 920 rating. I'm just curious as to how accurate that is.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968