www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I recognize that we are all plastic geeks here but how many of you find discussions of how well this or that disc will help your game some what misguided? Climo is a x-time world champ, but do you really believe its due to his disc selection? Cale can turn over a predator like no ones business, but that doesn't mean I can! These guys could beat me throwing 15 year old plastic and garbage can lids.

Nothing makes a disc fly better than the skill you put into it, whatever it be. And considering how much power you can use in a shot dictates its stability I also find general statements like "this is the best turn over disc" terribly misguided as well. Whats your take?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You better tie Climo's wrists and ankles together as well.
...and then put cryptonite in his pockets. So far that leaves us playing to beat a drunken Climo in a snow round. He is bound at the ankles and wrists with cryptonite in his pockets and his only disc is a super duper class 5 gallon pail lid. I still bet on him somehow. Wasn't one his Worlds victories won under these conditions?
recap = priceless, lol
No, no no... I said GARBAGE can lid. That would be an unfair advantage if he used a 5 gallon pail lid! ;) (just added that for the previous post. Who said we don't put "faces" at the end of our posts ;) Oooops did it again ;)~ :) :P etc....
Oh, you're talking metal, 5x Oscar-the-Grouch garbage can lid! Doesn't change much in my mind. :-) Remember I had my matrix neo theory about Climo, plus another one: Climo can heat his hands to the melting point of aluminum and thus create a maleable lid that would melt into and stick in the chains (and, annoyingly, stay there forever). He would need 18 lids using this method, but I'm sure he could find an endorsement for such a contest.
Sounds like a good idea for a site Josh. Keep us informed as to your progress. Sounds pretty labor intensive, not to discourage you. Even if you only did a few of the main discs in golf, a beginner especially could really benefit from that.
Might also consider blindfolding him.
X-ray vision dude, X-ray vision.
Plus he uses a Phenix bag, so he should be able to fit them all..
Bought a new champ Katana today.... I feel better already.... Ahh the look and smell of new plastic and hot stamps....
It is Donny, Of course it is a joke.
This is far better than vague assertions as cited by Don, hehe. Its quite a project and sounds pretty useful. In fact I might just steal the idea, plagiarize it and tape it myself!

Wait, Nah, sounds like too much work. Nevermind.

Good luck Josh =p

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968