www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What hobbies (besides disc golf) do you have? I rock climb and practice martial arts and I'm curious what consumes your time.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bass Fishin, Target Shooting with my .303, and Homebrewing are my primary hobbies (outside of DG)...
Just finished book six of The Wheel of Time. Any news on when book 12 will be released, if at all? I've heard that he left the material for the book so that others could finish the series.
Full time work, full time student, and full time fiancee. That leaves precious little time for even disc golf. Still, I like to camp and hike when I can.
i stopped watching because i thought it was over, i was amazed when i got to work and checked pool host and saw they pissed it away. AWSOME! cant believe bilecheck was succh a cocky bastard, LOL, made my day.
Ya!!
i'm a drummer... band recently got back together so i do a lot of that again.
I am an avid ball golfer. I have played since I was 9 and just love the sport. I also work a ton and have a house. For all you non-home-owners, that means I am constantly fixing things and making improvements.
Ya kinda crazy, but I don't think he was cocky. Heck Payton was torching the "D" in the 4th and their Linebackers were gassed, because the two backups were injured. Still I thought it was crazy! I was more pissed at that B.S. pass interference call for 30 yards.
I bought my house when I was 19 I thought I was awesome! Now I'm 22 and wish I waited for the market to crash
Played bass in a band but that interfered with dg so had to give it up same goes for video games so i now spend all my free time studying discraft disc's hahaha
I like to take my daughter fishing, anything that will eat a worm. She loves it.
More than one hobby? How can anyone find the time?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968