www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What hobbies (besides disc golf) do you have? I rock climb and practice martial arts and I'm curious what consumes your time.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Retirement! WooooooHoooo!!!
my brother is reading that series and i think i am going to start reading them soon have you read any tolkein?
I am in a band named That Mustache Feeling. We are a 11 piece band with a full horn section. That takes care of a lot of my evening and night time. The great thing is, this summer I got the band involved with the sport. 9 out of 11 of us play at least once a week together. Often the band will finish practice and then go practice driving or putting. We are working on getting discs with our logo stamped on it, but we can't decide which drivers or mids we want (duh).
World of warcraft, Girlfriend if thats a hobbie and LARP.
I mountain bike as much as possible... although with all the leaves on the ground, its not such a good idea anymore, so now i try to run
My other hobbies don't require practice and skill like disc, they just keep me in shape. yogging, mountain biking, etc...
and the pats have gone 8 for 12 on 4th downs against Indy, including going 4/4 in the playoffs... now this isn't baseball, but history was on his side.
its a soft "j". lol
I love rockclimbing,I didnt put bone to rock this summer due to letting a finger heal up from the yr before but am gonna head back to the rockgym this winter and get back in shape
I'm an active freak. I need to do some thing until I go to bed, and I even juggle, cook or workout while I watch the evening news. My wife hates it. but I have acquired more skill sets (although some are useless) than most of my peers. I'm a nutritions, a philosophy major, I was a clown for a bit, worked in the restaurant industry, currently I'm a welder for a fire protection contractor, I do work building custom iron fences, furniture and decorative pieces. I train in various martial arts styles, ride my road bike to work every day and recently discovered disc golf! I'm helping out at a local nursing home right now actually.
I'll sit down and rest at some point but I just bought an investment home that needs a lot of work and might move to NYC in january for an opportunity to help a friend open a restaurant.
Too much? Most likely. I'm 22 and have more gray hair than my dad. But I've got to build relationships with a lot of great people and learn a lot of great things. That's what life is about!
Book 12 has been split into 3 parts which will be completed by a different author. I think we might see one done sometime next soon.

That's my favorite series of all time.. Musta read it 4 or 5 times through since I was in 6th grade.
Rock climbing is the shit.. If you want to build up forearm strength, and get some snap, that's where to do it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968