www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I aint afraid of the water, some guys dont throw the water holes for fear of losing a disc.  I skip my predator right off the water all the time intentionally for birdies. Gotta go for it. How bout you?

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Discraft does not make a floater.  So all I think is "It's plastic, I'll buy more plastic if need be"

I totally agree with DD.  Its just plastic.. why not go for it!
What kind of water are you talking about?  Ponds?  Lakes?  Creeks?  Rivers?  Oceans?  Maybe you could go in after it.
Depends If its practice I play safe, no need to lose a good disc. If its in League or a tournament I'll go for it.

from the tee pad,our old hole #9

I am stupid and don't know what play it safe means, most of the time. So I end up going for it.
This looks like a fun hole Harold.
I would go for it if I thought I could clear the water in one throw.  How far is the total hole?
GO FOR IT! I have a trunk full of discs itchin to take bath or make a birdie.
we have moved this hole a little  deeper and to the left,next to the dbl trunk tree,now hole #18
You call that water? ^ Now THIS is water. Hole 18 MacKenzie Park Hawaii. Go for it!
OK xians421.  I went to dgcoursereview.com and could not find sh*t for information regarding this course at Mzckenzie Park.  I know that it is not your fault.  But the picture you provided, is this from the tee ??  Where the heck is the basket, on the other side of the trees ??  The view is outstanding.  Is there a place that shows the courses in Hawaii and their views and hole information ??

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968