www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Went down to the park today to get some putting practice in as warmup and then play a round afterwards.  When I went back to my car to grab my bag, I found that someone had busted out my window and grabbed it.  Filed the police report and everything, but I'm moving from Montana to Louisiana on Thursday (in less than 3 days) and I was hoping maybe one of you could help me...

If anyone out there is from the Northwest Montana area, please keep an eye out for these discs.  I've posted a picture of my discs. Most all of the discs in this pic were in my car and are all now missing.  As you can see, every single one has a unique dye design I put on them myself.  I've spent the entire season breaking these discs into near perfect form, and everyone has my email address written on the underside.  

I highly doubt I'll get these back, but there were other valuables in the car which the thief didn't take, so I can only assume he plays disc golf too.  Unless there is some black market for personalized discs which I am unaware of, or something.

I'm trying to stay level headed about this, but half the reason I decided to move to the south was so that I could play DG over the winter, and now all I have to take with me is 3 freakin' putters and no bag.  I won't be able to replace them quickly either, seeing as how I'm already on a pretty tight budget and I don't exactly have a guaranteed form of employment in LA yet, either.

Anyway, to all you Montana DG'ers out there, please keep en eye out if you can.  Don't confront them personally or anything, I'd hate to see someone get hurt.  (People who throw rocks through windows probably aren't themost stable people). But, if you can get a name from them or any kind of information I'll report it to the police and they can safely proceed.

FML,

DarwinDave

Views: 371

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Call Jeff! Here's The list

Top Row:  

175 Boss (Nautical Star)

175 Birdie (Japanese Symbol)

175 Wedge (One of my putters, i still have this one)

The top right one was lost before this

Middle Row:

161g Vulcan ("Live Long and Prosper")

180g Roc

174g Echo Star Boss

175g Beast

Bottom Row:

175 Destroyer (Vortex)

175g Aviar P&A (RadioActive Alien)

175g Ape (Gorilla)

175g Wraith (Pot Leaf)

Not Included in photo, 3 White 170g TL's No label, no dye pattern on them yet.

Just looked through ebay a bit, didn't see any of your stuff, yet. What a S!@#ty thing to do to someone. I feel for ya Dave. I agree with Eric and we need to get you out on the course. I just picked you up a new 161gm Star Vulcan and a 175gm Champion Boss. Message me an address I can ship them to you at. I should have them in 3 days, I will ship them to you as soon as they show.

Man you guys are above and beyond in your levels of generosity! Any disc's that come my way I'll be sure to pay you back once I get settled or anything else I can do for you all, I will.  I'd be more than happy to do some dye work on your discs for you, too,If you guys are interested...

Looks like I can't message the address to anyone here though unless we're 'friends' though so be sure to accept the invites please.

We is already Friends, BUT, that doesn't mean the Message feature will work! Lol.
I sent it to ya too so it may work now, if not text me Jeff.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968