www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How do you fight this plant once its already left its mark on you? I've got it all over and nothing seems to be working for me.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think technu is what they were giving samples of at worlds. i've heard from others that it works. pharmacys have something else as well but, it's expensive.
what do you mean scrap it off with a plastic knife?
Dermoplast you can find it at rite-aid
Two weeks to get better, go to the doctor, get a shot and some meds, and you'le be better in less than a week.If you put bleach on and area where you have been itching, you're asking for infection, then you will have to go to the DR.
Fight it right now......
Well it all cleared up after all. I used the stuff that they gave out at worlds last year. Can't remember what it was called but it was gone pretty much over night after aplying it.
scrub it down with lava soap. it removes oil form the skin. helps me alot
To help stop the itching for a couple hours:

Put the affected area under running hot water. Slowly turn up the temperature of the water until you can not take it anymore. Do this for as long as you can stand it. Often it kinda tickles (nerves being affected by the temperature I think) while doing this. When done you will notice in the next couple minutes is some goo will be coming out. Wipe that off and toss it. You should be good to go for a couple hours.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968