Just kidding bro that sucks bad, Whare were you that you got it all over?.
You need to wash EVERYTHING.. bed sheets, hat, shoes, cloths, disc golf bag.. EVERYTHING! trust me when I say you can get it over and over again. As far as getting rid of it.. stop itching and maybe try soaking in sea salt ? ..
Bleach. I get poison Ivy quite regularly and last year I tried Bleach after doing some research on line to find out what people use. The only other thing I know to do is to google it there are so very good sites out there and that is where I got my idea to use bleach.
The leaves produce an oil called urushiol--this oil is a skin irritant, and causes inflammation. Because it's an oil, urushiol stays on the skin and constantly causes inflammation and itching. Be aware--your pets can pick up this oil on their coats and give it you. Wipe the affected skin with alcohol or a dilute bleach solution to remove the oil. Ditto on wash everthing and remember it's an oil you are trying to remove. I like a an over kill on washing up if I even think I have touched poison ivy, first industrial hand cleaner (Gojo), then several washing with dish soap and then wipe down with alcohol or bleach!
If you have a serious case, get to a doctor! You will need something stronger than over the counter medications. The body sometimes seen to go into overdrive reacting to the oil and only a doctor can get you a medication to stop the reaction.
Technu before the rash. It removes the oil. Now that the damage is done you can still use it to remove the oil. OK, this may sound odd, but a buddy turned me on to this trick. When the itching gets bad. Put the effected area under hot water. Now NOT burning hot, but hot. It starts to ich like carzy, but then it's gone. It feels sooooo gooood :)