www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was playing with a new graphic program and endded up with this new logo. Talked to Bob at Total-Lee Sports and we could this printed on polo shirt for tourneys for $15-16 ($15 if we order 12 or more). I think they'd be pretty sweet, anyone else interested?

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Cool graphic, you may want to also check with sports adix to see if they can give you a lower price. I deal with Ryan or Kale most of the time, on a side note they are also able to arrange embroiderer for around $7 and then what ever the price of the polo is. If any one decides they want to do this let me know and I can talk to them, I may be able to get us a better price since I purchase so many shirts from them.
I'd be down for one. I think I'd like a "wickable" shirt if we can go that route. Are you thinking of this as a pocket-style emblem or on the back? I've dealt with Robert E Lee several times and work with his wife, so keeping it local suits me.
I'm very interested in this idea, thought we should have t-shirts for a while now. I'm assuming we are buying our own shirts and getting the stuff put on them, so I was thinking since I work at Dunham's and get a pretty decent discount on shirts, if we pick out a shirt there, "wickable" like craig said, everybody can just give me the money to buy them. There are some pretty nice polo's that we sell, I already have an idea about which one would be nice, but its kinda pricey. It is an underarmor polo, here is the link, I think I can still get my discount through the internet. But look around on the Dunham's website and let me know if you were thinking about something like that, if the price is reg. 49.99, with my discount it would be 37.49. Basically I will be able to get 25% off of any apparel. Or if anybody wants to look at our stores I can get the shirts from our actual stores as well.

http://www.dunhamssports.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2797207&am...

I like this idea a lot though Josh, good work!
Yeah, that's a pretty sweet shirt. Too bad you have to get the UA logo on the front though. I like the idea of getting UA at a discount...

James Crawford said:
I'm very interested in this idea, thought we should have t-shirts for a while now. I'm assuming we are buying our own shirts and getting the stuff put on them, so I was thinking since I work at Dunham's and get a pretty decent discount on shirts, if we pick out a shirt there, "wickable" like craig said, everybody can just give me the money to buy them. There are some pretty nice polo's that we sell, I already have an idea about which one would be nice, but its kinda pricey. It is an underarmor polo, here is the link, I think I can still get my discount through the internet. But look around on the Dunham's website and let me know if you were thinking about something like that, if the price is reg. 49.99, with my discount it would be 37.49. Basically I will be able to get 25% off of any apparel. Or if anybody wants to look at our stores I can get the shirts from our actual stores as well.

http://www.dunhamssports.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2797207&am...

I like this idea a lot though Josh, good work!
Yeah, the material on that is very nice, it's extremely breathable and lightweight, at the store in Midland we have the black and blue ones but not the white ones, and I was actually looking on our website and that is actually a cheap price for a nice breathable polo, most are around 65 full priced.
Im in for whatever you want to do ! 1 Large Red Please.

Local sounds good You going to handle this you make the calls
I did contact Sports Addix too (my wife actually grew up living next to Kale) but they wanted more specifics, which I didn't have. I've worked several times in the past with Total-Lee and always had great results and experience so I was leaning that way.

I'll give him another call tomorrow and make sure it's ok to supply your own shirts and just have them print on them. I was just thinking of normal polos but if everybody wants to step it up to a breathable/sports fabric that cool with me. Especially if you can get a discount on some primo shirts James, that would be sweet! I just didn't know how much money everyone wanted to spend.

Initially I was thinking a bigger print across the back and a smaller slightly modified version on the left front, but printing on more sides = more money too, so I'm open to suggestions there as well.

I'll call Total-Lee again tomorrow and report back here, thanks for all the suggestions!

Keith - if we went with James' shirts I don't think red is an option :(
sweet graphic, put me down for a large of whatever we end up deciding on
I'd be down for a nice tourney polo also. Let me know the details and who I have to pay.
Alright, so I tried to call Total-Lee today but apparently they are closed on Tuesdays, I'll try again tomorrow. So far I think I've heard from 9 people that they would be in, pretty good, and I'll tell anyone else at Sat. dubs too. Hopefully Total-Lee is open Wed. and I can ask him a few more questions.

Later - Josh
ok, talked to Bill at Total-Lee:

no problem with supplying the shirts ourselves (should be small knit/smooth fabric)

print on left-front only = $3 to 3.50 per shirt
print on left-front and back = about $5 per shirt
embroidered left-front = $7 to 10 per shirt

(all prices are for a dozen or more, if we don't get that many it will be slightly more per shirt, I'd like to 12 shirts confirmed if possible before placing the order, I suppose this could include tshirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies too if anyone wants to get their own and get it to me)

James - I think we should take advantage of your offer, we just need to decide on a shirt, if you could get them for us that would be sweet, I could take it from there with the printing

I probably won't be at the County Meeting tonight so if anyone reading this will be there (Craig?) could you let others know and see if the are interested and would buy one.

Thanks all - later -Josh
I'll pass it along Josh. Thanks.

Josh Taylor said:
ok, talked to Bill at Total-Lee:

no problem with supplying the shirts ourselves (should be small knit/smooth fabric)

print on left-front only = $3 to 3.50 per shirt
print on left-front and back = about $5 per shirt
embroidered left-front = $7 to 10 per shirt

(all prices are for a dozen or more, if we don't get that many it will be slightly more per shirt, I'd like to 12 shirts confirmed if possible before placing the order, I suppose this could include tshirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies too if anyone wants to get their own and get it to me)

James - I think we should take advantage of your offer, we just need to decide on a shirt, if you could get them for us that would be sweet, I could take it from there with the printing

I probably won't be at the County Meeting tonight so if anyone reading this will be there (Craig?) could you let others know and see if the are interested and would buy one.

Thanks all - later -Josh

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968