www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone have any ideas on which portable baskets are worth the money?  I have seen some homemade baskets permanent type baskets, but they look, well, crappy.  I know someone will say, "pick a target," but I am more inclined to grab something to throw in the trunk when I go to grandma's house (HUGE front yard) or to the park with my daughter, or even in the street in front of the house.

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll 3rd that.

I Love Mine !!!!

The Mach Lite is SOO much nicer.  I have used both.  Please don't waste your money on the skillshot.  The rings used to hold the chains are cheaper and thinner than keychain rings.  Mine all fell apart and the basket is now a dilapitated mess.  My friend has a Mach lite and while heavier, the construction is much more rugged and it's still a portable basket.  The chain gauge is also thicker on the Mach making it a better catcher.
I have a brand new, never out of the carrying bag, blue Innova Traveler basket that I am selling for $50. I dont have pay pall so we would need to figure something out. ALso, buyer, to pay shipping as well. I am selling it for more than half of what they cost. Anyone interested, let me know. I live in NC (for shipping ideas). It is alos for sale on my discaroo account so you can go there and see how I am a trusting seller/buyer/trader.
I bought a DGA m-14 over a year ago, added an extra set of chains, works great...so well that a couple months ago I bought another one. (set up either end of yard) 140$ shipped each.

I also have a Portable Mach 5 !  Love It !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968