www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone have any ideas on which portable baskets are worth the money?  I have seen some homemade baskets permanent type baskets, but they look, well, crappy.  I know someone will say, "pick a target," but I am more inclined to grab something to throw in the trunk when I go to grandma's house (HUGE front yard) or to the park with my daughter, or even in the street in front of the house.

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got the Instep basket for $89.00 shipped off eBay. It sets up & tears down easily. I added a 2nd set of chains. I looked at the Innova portables but I wanted something more like a real basket. It's been working great ever since:
Just got the Mach Lite and love it - very well made.

I Love Mine !!!!

I have a brand new, never out of the carrying bag, blue Innova Traveler basket that I am selling for $50. I dont have pay pall so we would need to figure something out. ALso, buyer, to pay shipping as well. I am selling it for more than half of what they cost. Anyone interested, let me know. I live in NC (for shipping ideas). It is alos for sale on my discaroo account so you can go there and see how I am a trusting seller/buyer/trader.
I bought a DGA m-14 over a year ago, added an extra set of chains, works great...so well that a couple months ago I bought another one. (set up either end of yard) 140$ shipped each.

I also have a Portable Mach 5 !  Love It !!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968