www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Going into the end of the season i had to buy for two big tournaments at once, and they both turned out to be not-so-big. One was a total bust. I really, really need to get rid of some discs and get back to zero. I'm in a bad way right now.

I've got over a thousand discs, mostly normal 2008 Discraft, Innova and DGA inventory. Not much exotic, rare or collectible, as far as I know. A few discontinued X plastic discs would be most of the rare stuff. A list is attached. The bl;acked out stuff is gone and the colored or textured stuff is spoken for. Still, over a 1000 discs on the list.

I'm willing to make deals so good, I cannot advertise them. Don't buy from some other stranger before checking with me. You can e-mail me at Bruce at brasscash dot com or rollerdoos at aol dot com.

[Edit] List Updated December 26

Views: 18

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry :(
I figured yours out from the amount of the check and the personal details on your DGRUS page. Your check arrived this afternoon and your discs were mailed tonight. You should have them by Wednesday.
awesome.
That Jerry disc is Bitch'in !!!!!!! Nice Work !!!!!!
Bruce Brakel said:
These are some of the dyed discs in the dyed disc box.

free image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hostingfree image hosting

Click on the picture for a larger, blurrier image.
i sent you an email with my order but have yet to hear back from ya
I went to bed early last night and did not reply to anything. I'll try to get caught up tonight.
Bruce, I sent you an email yesterday to confirm my order, just hit me back with the total.

Thanks
Bruce, you are THE MAN-- SRV looks great, I love the shading that you claim was a mistake, makes it unique and kinda spacey. So you know now I got the discs-

HEY EVERYBODY!! ORDERED AND SHIPPED TO S.CAROLINA IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS-- with a custom dye job!!

Thanks again amigo, will go looking through the post-Holiday sale spreadsheet soon!
I think I've responded to everyone. I'm not seeing an e-mail from twoputt.

Twoputt said:
Bruce, I sent you an email yesterday to confirm my order, just hit me back with the total.

Thanks
money sent :D cant wait to get my new plastic :D
Someone mentioned that they could not read the list. I opened it up and it displayed at 10% zoom! I uploaded an updated list tonight. If anyone else opens the list and it looks like a stripe of dots and dashes, that's 10% zoom. Not sure why it did that, but it is not doing that right now.
Hey dude, give me a price on all 6 D Buzzz.The 2 White DX Rocs at 170g.The 2 white Meteors at 174g.The 1 white Avenger SS at 168g.Thanks!!!

Skinny

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968