www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Going into the end of the season i had to buy for two big tournaments at once, and they both turned out to be not-so-big. One was a total bust. I really, really need to get rid of some discs and get back to zero. I'm in a bad way right now.

I've got over a thousand discs, mostly normal 2008 Discraft, Innova and DGA inventory. Not much exotic, rare or collectible, as far as I know. A few discontinued X plastic discs would be most of the rare stuff. A list is attached. The bl;acked out stuff is gone and the colored or textured stuff is spoken for. Still, over a 1000 discs on the list.

I'm willing to make deals so good, I cannot advertise them. Don't buy from some other stranger before checking with me. You can e-mail me at Bruce at brasscash dot com or rollerdoos at aol dot com.

[Edit] List Updated December 26

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GLong said:
found my plastic at the post office today! seems like they dont like to leave notes at christmas time. great stuff, thanks so much! i might hit you up for a few more. really like the schule stamp.
I'm so glad. When a vendor is selling at retail and something goes missing, they can just send the stuff out again and the mark up covers most of what they actually lost. But with this sale, I don't have enough mark up for that!
yea of course. i was just hoping that they hadnt been taken from my porch, i live in baltimore city so things like that can happen. and even if it had been insured, that only covers the transportation.... anyways, thanks again. i posted on the MD disc golf forum about your sale. hopefully that will send a little more business your way. good luck and happy new year!
Bruce, thanks for my discs. They are great and I appreciate the deals.

Dave Wise
Hey Bruce- Please let me know the new total (added some discs in an email), and I'll send paypal as soon as you let me know, with or w/o the TL. (I can always hit you up for round 2, right?) : D
thanks!
I sent you an email inquiring
I sent two emails. How much for your Candy & Pro Destroyers and also for an Aviar Putter?
i sent you a few too bruce. you have it down to a sellers market haha
Bruce, sent you payment last night via paypal. Thanks for the great prices!
Bruce- I also sent paypal to rollerdoos last night (itemized the list). I totally missed your included dollar figures on the previous email, my bad. I figured there was no TL, that's ok. Please notice I added an FLX avenger ss (and included $ for it, xmas $ burning holes in my pocket!), and used $10 as a shipping charge based on one of your posts. Email me if anything is amiss otherwise I'll look forward to the discs! Thanks!
youve got email
is this list updated?
The list is up-to-date, I think. The list updated date is not up-to-date! I updated the list a couple of weeks ago but forgot to edit the post.

I've been dealing with taxes and college financial aid forms, and not pushing the sale, but the sale prices are still good. The only thing different is now i'm charging everyone the $2 or so to insure the shipment. The prices are so low, I cannot afford to lose a shipment in the mail.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968