www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Going into the end of the season i had to buy for two big tournaments at once, and they both turned out to be not-so-big. One was a total bust. I really, really need to get rid of some discs and get back to zero. I'm in a bad way right now.

I've got over a thousand discs, mostly normal 2008 Discraft, Innova and DGA inventory. Not much exotic, rare or collectible, as far as I know. A few discontinued X plastic discs would be most of the rare stuff. A list is attached. The bl;acked out stuff is gone and the colored or textured stuff is spoken for. Still, over a 1000 discs on the list.

I'm willing to make deals so good, I cannot advertise them. Don't buy from some other stranger before checking with me. You can e-mail me at Bruce at brasscash dot com or rollerdoos at aol dot com.

[Edit] List Updated December 26

Views: 14

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bruce got the excel sheet to open at work.....let me know when you post the new list
To whoever asked, I don't have any CFR Max. Also, I'm not deep discounting the CFR. If you want CFR, you need to want something not CFR also.
How much for shipping?
I usually ship USPS using the flat rate envelope for 1 or 2 discs and the flat rate box for 3 to 8 discs. Those are approximately $5 and $10, respectively.

Here's everything except the stuff that is set aside for dying or stamp removal. I'll inventory that stuff tomorrow.
Attachments:
Bruce i cant view your list but do you have any max weight xcliabers
zero_43502@yahoo.com
Bruce Brakel said:
How do you convert an Excel file to PDF? Is there a ceremony for that? Seriously, I have no idea.

Next time I'll sort by manufacturer and alphabetize by mold and even sort by weight. And I'll convert to PDF if Pastor Devine is o.k. with that. If it is an option in the Excel program I should be able to figure it out.

Peter Kunoff said:
Bruce, may I suggest after the inventory is complete that you convert your excel file to PDF so that you could increase your sales potential for those that don't have excel.

To convert to PDF, download the free version of cutepdf (at cutepdf.com), this installs as a printer so that you can print to a pdf file.
any word on this stuff? i never hear back?
Joshlotto, I replied to your yahoo e-mail on November 13. This is what I sent:
----------------------------
What I have similar to what you want:

2 ESP Crush 171 yellow Crystal Cruise Stamp
Soft Challengers white 164-166, yellow 173-174 - stock stamp
Pro D Challengers are 1 Blue 170-172 - stock stamp

Please advise.
----------------------------

joshlotto said:
any word on this stuff? i never hear back?
I was unable to see the excel document
Cute PDF Writer is a free program that allows you to print just about anything to PDF. Excellent Program, I use it regularly.

Bruce Brakel said:
How do you convert an Excel file to PDF? Is there a ceremony for that? Seriously, I have no idea.

Next time I'll sort by manufacturer and alphabetize by mold and even sort by weight. And I'll convert to PDF if Pastor Devine is o.k. with that. If it is an option in the Excel program I should be able to figure it out.

Peter Kunoff said:
Bruce, may I suggest after the inventory is complete that you convert your excel file to PDF so that you could increase your sales potential for those that don't have excel.
Bruce Brakel said:
Joshlotto, I replied to your yahoo e-mail on November 13. This is what I sent:
----------------------------
What I have similar to what you want:



2 ESP Crush 171 yellow Crystal Cruise Stamp
Soft Challengers white 164-166, yellow 173-174 - stock stamp
Pro D Challengers are 1 Blue 170-172 - stock stamp

Please advise.
----------------------------

joshlotto said:
any word on this stuff? i never hear back?

sorry man, i never got the email! i just need an esp crush now. try emailing me agian with a price and ill let you know if i get anything. joshlotto@yahoo.com
never got anything from you Bruce ? do you have star xcliablers

joshlotto said:
Bruce Brakel said:
Joshlotto, I replied to your yahoo e-mail on November 13. This is what I sent:
----------------------------
What I have similar to what you want:



2 ESP Crush 171 yellow Crystal Cruise Stamp
Soft Challengers white 164-166, yellow 173-174 - stock stamp
Pro D Challengers are 1 Blue 170-172 - stock stamp

Please advise.
----------------------------

joshlotto said:
any word on this stuff? i never hear back?

sorry man, i never got the email! i just need an esp crush now. try emailing me agian with a price and ill let you know if i get anything. joshlotto@yahoo.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968