www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Going into the end of the season i had to buy for two big tournaments at once, and they both turned out to be not-so-big. One was a total bust. I really, really need to get rid of some discs and get back to zero. I'm in a bad way right now.

I've got over a thousand discs, mostly normal 2008 Discraft, Innova and DGA inventory. Not much exotic, rare or collectible, as far as I know. A few discontinued X plastic discs would be most of the rare stuff. A list is attached. The bl;acked out stuff is gone and the colored or textured stuff is spoken for. Still, over a 1000 discs on the list.

I'm willing to make deals so good, I cannot advertise them. Don't buy from some other stranger before checking with me. You can e-mail me at Bruce at brasscash dot com or rollerdoos at aol dot com.

[Edit] List Updated December 26

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John, I'm pretty sure there are some white Star Xcalibers on the updated list, but I'm *here* and the list is three townships *that way*. So I'll check when I get home. If you need them to be blue or red for throwing in the snow purposes, I can do that too.
Can you send me a email with pricing zero_43502@yahoo.com
Bruce Brakel said:
John, I'm pretty sure there are some white Star Xcalibers on the updated list, but I'm *here* and the list is three townships *that way*. So I'll check when I get home. If you need them to be blue or red for throwing in the snow purposes, I can do that too.
This is the Xcaliber inventory. I'll also send you e-mail.

Manuf. Weight Plastic Mold Color Stamp Stamp Location

Innova 175 CFR Xcaliber Yellow Get Out Schule Box 6
Innova 175 CFR Xcaliber Green Get Out Schule Box 6
Innova 171 Star Xcaliber White removed White Cube
Innova 171 Star Xcaliber White removed White Cube
Innova 172 Star Xcaliber White Stock White Cube
Innova 172 Star Xcaliber White removed White Cube
Innova 175 Star Xcaliber White Dyed U of Michigan Dyed Stuff Box
Innova 175 Star Xcaliber White Dyed U of Michigan Dyed Stuff Box
Innova 175 Star Xcaliber White Dyed Pistons Dyed Stuff Box
Innova 175 Star Xcaliber White Dyed Pistons Dyed Stuff Box
Innova 175 Star Xcaliber White Dyed Red Wings Dyed Stuff Box
Innova 175 Star Xcaliber White Dyed Red Wings Dyed Stuff Box
need some prices on your disc esp. the banger email me discgolfer2379@ aol.com Thx
Hey Man,
There is a free program you can download off the net that will convert just about anything you can pull up to a pdf.
It's called PDF995. The free version of PDF995 will display a sponsor page in your web browser each time you create a PDF file. If you would prefer not to see sponsor pages, you may purchase a license key. http://www.pdf995.com/
I use it for AutoCad drawings, so people who don't have AutoCad can view them.
shoot me a message with e-mail it was sent back to me. thanks don
Bruce, send me an email or call me toll free at 888-781-1160 You have a few on the list I would like.

Thanks
Dave Wise
All of you guys saying how easy it is to convert a .xls file into a pdf and no one has done it for the rest of us, tsk tsk.
let me know when the final xls spreadsheet is upload and I'll convert it and post it here for you. For those of you who don't have an excel viewer, download the file and then reupload the file into google documents.
Here you go.
Attachments:
Great googly moogly, what a list.

I sent an email of some interesting discs.
Bruce,

Could you please email me a price list for the frisbee's There are a few of us who are looking to buy. You can reach me at hotwheelsdad@zoominternet.net.

Thanks,

Dave
Bruce,

Just sent a new email (with a new updated Disc-mas list).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968