www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My home course is the Jordan Park, located in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It was the home of the 2005 Pro World Championships.  It will always be an honor and privilege to practice on the very same fairways that welcomed such players as Climo, Doss, Shultz, and the entire Jenkins family. Even if I had a backyard, I would still treat these sacred grounds as if they were my own. Hopefully soon, others too will get the big picture. Please stop littering and vandalizing the benches. The reputation you have is from the friends you keep...Chain Gang

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you telling people in general to stop vandalizing or are you saying the names mentioned did? I'm confused by this post.
I drive 30 miles one way to my home course. It is in a nice area of the city of Minot, ND. BUT, they have build low come houseing, which is needed very badly. Some of the kids just trash the course all the time. We do not have enough cops to cover the city. So, when I can I take so time to clean up the park, where are disc golf is. I just keep pluging away.
i always show up early on sundays to clean up around the pavilion , some days are better then others . its my disc golf green fee's .
I think "low come housing" sounds like a bad whore house.
yeah low income housing sucks when they all get sold to middle income because they have a little more money then the homeless . then the homeless get in trouble and get a free bus ticket out of town . its all a very sad story but if we didn't have any problems the politicians would be in the low income housing market .
Dang I wish I could drive half that far... a really good driver for me is still only 450 - 500 .... but you can drive 30 miles! that's just to awesome :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968