www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Now im all about helping the little guy, I support my local dealers, i support my local courses and buy a disc here and there. But every now and then i want to go pick up a couple of discs for as cheap as possible. This time i wanted to get 2 175 gram dx xd's. Want something that i can throw with that easy natural turnover, Usually the magic does it for me but i need something that i can throw hard. My evo magic is great for 150 and in but looking to go 200. SO i look around ebay, see a few 7.99 not too bad but then 7 bucks to ship !!!! then saw 2 175 @ 18.99!!! plus 5 to ship. Cmon !!!! I totally understand you guys need to make some kind of money and yeah after paypal fees, ebay listing fees, but damn !!!! You guys get these dx discs at what 4 bucks each ??? What happened to MSRP ??? MSRP on dx plastic was $7 last i knew. Shipping shouldnt bee too much ! I shipped 2 discs and a hat the other day to a friend off here and it cost me 5.60, 2 day priority. I didnt make a dime of that purchase and im ok with that. But 7 bucks to ship one damn disc ?? Your a joke!!! looks like i will be going to prime discs in the off season and buying a stock pile of stuff i want. Atleast steve doesnt rape me with shipping and i usually get my order the next day.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah dude.. definitely smart to shop around. Some of those honkey's can rape you on shipping. I just find the lowest bidder. I don't waste my time with crazy shipping rates....though I do understand about making profits. Some companies will offer free shipping over a certain amount but I usually don't spend that much to get it. lol.
Why don't you just get all your disc golf stuff at www.discgolfcenter.com? XD's are $7.49 and there's free shipping.
I go with my local guy, fair price no shipping fee but if I need something he doesnt have I'm with Nick and go to disc golf center and they have customer rewards for discounts based on how much u bought over time
Welcome to America.
I forget all about discgolfcenter

usually i just order from steve dodge at www.primediscs.com
free shipping sometimes hes only a 2 hour drive from me so its usually here the next day, plus steve has worked his tail off for new england disc golf.
Man I feel lucky, I can drive to Disc Nation within 20 or so minutes.
Boo hoo U should see what I gotta pay to get stuff shipped up to Canada, than add duties and the exchange rate on top of it!

But I do understand where your coming from Beatz. Most ebay sellers dont sell enough so higher prices ... well established ebay stores that are well run will not bump up their shipping cost to make profit.

LSDiscs gave me a great deal for shipping last time. BUT there are online stores (non-ebay) that gouge on shipping to Canada to.

Shop around and buyer beware!
Ah, thank goodness for capitalism and the free enterprise system. Those price gougers will soon be out of business or be forced to lower their prices, as informed consumers such as you will surely not purchase their products. I can smell American freedom at work here. What a country!

www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com
both prime and disc golf center are reasonable and offer great service
kcbrez009 said:
Ah, thank goodness for capitalism and the free enterprise system. Those price gougers will soon be out of business or be forced to lower their prices, as informed consumers such as you will surely not purchase their products. I can smell American freedom at work here. What a country!

www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com
I do a lot of disc shipping and there is no way 1 disc should EVER cost more than $5 to ship (within the US) even with insurance and packaging! That's the point over which I will not put a bid on an Ebay disc.
My buddy and I purchased 13 disc's in September from discgolfdepot. I can not say enough about how we were treated on the phone and how nice he was to give to newbies help in selecting disc's. THe shipping is $5.00 no matter how many you buy. He is from portland area.

Dave
discgolfcenter.com free shipping color and weight you want

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968