www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

does anyone throw a pro firebird I love the star firebird and heard the pro is really a firebird L what do you think is it really like a fl or a firebird

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Pro Firebird is a Firebird-L aka FL.
hello hello is there anyone out there? does anyone throw a pro firebird how does it fly compared to other disc like mabee a jls of teebird any info would be cool
Pro Firebird will fly faster that a Teebird or JLS. It will probably be similar to a Champion Teebird in stability when new. Maybe the Firebird will have a little less high speed stability and a little more low speed fade than a Teebird. The Pro plastic wears in fast and Pro Firebirds will become very understable when beat up.
Sigh.... I miss my powder-blue Pro Firebird so much, it's in the lake at Winthrop but from over-throwing the #5 pin, not coming up short. I got a replacement Star FL in the same weight but it's just not the same. Sure it takes tree-abuse better but doesn't have the same 'touch' on a difficult flight-path thru the trees that Ol' Blue had...

You're my Boy, Blue!
i'm a champion firebird man myself
thanks bill for a report I was wondering if anyone threw one so mabee it is a gem that no one throws i love the firebird man i have had some good shots with it.oh yeah I just got a pro destoyer and love it its more overstable than my star
i throw one. yes it's an FL and no it is not stable at all anymore. i use it for rollers and i love it because it is so grippy.
that is all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968