www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am in search of a Pro Line Leopard in the mid 170s weight for my buddy who lost his today in Manitowoc at Silver Creek (it was tiedye mostly blue and yellow if you find it let me know). I am looking to either trade for one or buy one to replace it for him. Preferably in new to excellent condition.

Please no look at Discaroo or Ebay responses, it was already checked

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dtworld.com Discovering The World has a wide selection of pro leopards, and xout-pro line. Call them up
Throw orange discs.
Are you talking about the older pro line Leopards made out of Champion type plastic? Sweet disc!!! I would be very upset if I lost mine.
Yea they arent the translucent ones but the nice super durable plastic

James Burton said:
Are you talking about the older pro line Leopards made out of Champion type plastic? Sweet disc!!! I would be very upset if I lost mine.
call clearwaterdiscgolfstore. they have a lot of stuff they don't post on their site. they had one last time i checked. it was purple.
Yea I saw that one in my search. Hoping to not pay $25 for one but it may come to that

Coolhand said:
call clearwaterdiscgolfstore. they have a lot of stuff they don't post on their site. they had one last time i checked. it was purple.
The newer Leopards, no matter what plastic, just don't fly the same as those first pro line ones or the CE Leopards.
understandable. if you call them though they might have a used one. i bought a pro line beast on there for 15 bucks. had a bit of ink, but it was 15 bucks!

Mike Jenkins said:
Yea I saw that one in my search. Hoping to not pay $25 for one but it may come to that

Coolhand said:
They really dont and thats the problem he has because he has tried all of the newer lines, the closest he has found is the star but still way different.

Jamie thanks for the link I found that one this morning actually and sent it over to him thank you.

James Burton said:
The newer Leopards, no matter what plastic, just don't fly the same as those first pro line ones or the CE Leopards.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968