www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone holding Proline discs and would liek to sell them. Rangin from drivers to mid-range let me know how much and what kind. depending on the shape of the disc i will buy them.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you looking for the new line of Pro plastic or the old Pro-Line that came right after the CE plastic? What discs are you interested in and do you want new or used? I have some old Pro-Line Monsters and Beasts.
well the old pro-line series is the best the ones after the ce blends. I am interested in the monster i have a proline beast but what i would like to know is maybe you could send me some pictures. It depends on what kind of shape they are in as of how much i will buy them for. I know they can be some pricey discs and im fine with that. if you want my email just write me on my profile. also iw ill pay shipping and handling depending if you live far away or not. I want any proline discs that you have. I just like the feel of them. they throw slightly understable than the champions and star plastics.
I also have a proline monster...174g, moderately worn
I live just outside of Fort Worth so it won't be much to ship. Do you ever come to DFW?
I probably have three or four new ones and four or five used ones. Love me some pro-line Monster. Nice pearl look to them.
i have lots of pro line discs i will post a list later when i return home. But i know i have orcs and cobras....everything is brand new .
orc and cobra is a disc i am def. looking for post later ill check thnx.
I guess I was wrong about the orcs. Must have sold all of them. Heres what I have.

Pro Cobra Blue 179
Pro Cobra Blueish green 178
Pro Shark cream 172
Pro Shark Cream 173
Pro Starfire cream 170
Pro Starfire cream 172
Pro Starfire cream 174
Pro Valkyrie yellow 175

All brand New and unthrown.

I think there are more so I'll look around for a bit and see what turns up.

I would be asking $12 a piece plus whatever it costs to ship them.
how would you like me to send money and i want valkerie blueish green cobra starfire 172
I would prefer money order. I'll find out how much shipping will be tomorrow unless you know about what it costs to ship them. I have no real clue.
It looks like these are Pro discs NOT Pro-line discs. The Valkyrie and Starfire were not made in Pro-line and I don't believe the Cobra or Shark were either. However, all of these models were made in Pro plastic. Photos will easily confirm.
What is the difference between Champion plastic, Pro Line, and CE Plastic?
The current top of the line plastic is called Champion plastic. Since the original introduction of the Champion (Candy) plastic, it has gone through three name changes. All three are basically the same family of semi-clear or pearlescent plastic. When the Champion plastic was first introduced, it was called Champion Edition (CE). Then it was briefly called Pro-Line.
The Pro-Line was mainly Beasts and Monsters, with the Teebirds being KC Pro and the Valyries being JK Pro, there may have been more but I can't remember for sure.
The easiest way to tell is the feel. The early Pro-Line has a slick feel like Champion plastic, and the new Pro plastic is grippy. Hope this helps.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968