www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a probolem with putting with my putter's. I have an omega and it seems like the bead on the edge of my disc is just way to big.(first prob) I will use the my omega for a few full rounds and still lil to no improvment.(second prob) I switched up to a #2 driver and it flys straight for and goes into the basket 65% of the time,putt range only 23ft and closer tho.Any thing past that I miss. I guess my ? is should i keep using the disc that give me a better % now or should I just get a diffrent Putter and just deal with the fact of using a putter. Any Advise will help.

HillBilly Matt-

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try a Innova Aero in the Star plastic.  It was to soft for me but i did try one out for about a year

Try both putters from Skipper H/ Ripdiscgolf.com:"Graboide";large bead,overstable. "Relic"; no bead,understable.

Both have helped my putting game recently,plus they've been PDGA approved.

Another putter try: "Money" putter from ABCDiscs.com

I have a friend who uses an Arrow by aerobie, the thing looks like a pie plate but he is deadly with it.

you got that right

I use a Innova Coyote and shark for windy days and longer putts.  I use a Ching Legacy for hyzer and turny putts and an Innova Aviar for everyday, less than 30 feet, putts.
That is a pretty sick putt!

Was lucky to have a guy filming that day.

KC Pro Aviar.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968