www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm taking a poll for my own curiousity; Is it out of line or rude for a golfer to indulge in the musky goodness of marijuana on the back nine.

Views: 33

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

True, and both my local courses are on school property, one is a secondary school and the other is our community college. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, fines doubled in school zones, atleast thats what the sign says. In our community, if a teacher happened to be strolling around the course between classes or at lunch, even after work for that matter, we would have serious consequences to face and would probably have the course yanked.

Just picture professional ball golfers stopping to take a few "tokes" or a few "swigs" during any kind of play and tell me hell wouldnt freeze over if they were seen. Its an activity that needs to be done in private in my opionion, toke er down in the car before rounds, atleast have some respect for others and keep in mind that there are alot of us who would love to see this sport explode and I would hate to have this further stigmatize our great sport.
I think his stumbled onto a great phrase 'ediquiete' - disc golf etiquette.. named after Steady Ed.
Don't worry Jack, they laughed at Galileo at first as well.
the weed topic is overdone. and i do get sick of hearing about it.
But the cop can legaly solicite a prostitute, how about that sir.
i don't see the problem with it at all, if it allows one to play better then so be it. have all the mary jane you want. regardless i stil see no big deal since in dutchland in europe over there pot is perfectly fine and dandy, unless it's abused. personally i believe we should adapt that over here in the americas as well as having a tax with it too. the government would benifit tremendously provided that it doesn't get given to the welfare people and to the old sand-bags that hardly even know where they are as it is
I don't know about Nevada, but in Texas a cop was just convicted of soliciting a prostitute offering trade for drugs - 20 yrs hard time, loss of job, pension and I think that his wife probably isn't to pleased with him either.
Smoking bud is bad for the sport. Do I care if you do, not at all. But the sport I love is never gonna make it because of that very reason. Just my opinion and everyone has one!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968