www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey,

Just wanted to know what numbers of each manufacturers discs you have in your bag. At the moment, I have 13 Innova and 5 Discraft discs. I would have a tough decision to make if I was forced to only have one manufacturer in my bag, but I don't think I'll ever be good enough to be sponsored, so it doesnt matter!

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

I picked up 4 discs today, all Innova. Now I have 7 Innova to 3 DIscraft. There are a couple more Discraft I want to pick up, so that number will change soon!
Go with the Surge Aaron! Its a long-flier; very wraith like. A bit flippier version is the FLX-SS, which is what I carry. When I look for discs, I tend to go more with what I need the disc to do, and not so much with whats available to throw. Patience can be a virtue lol
Just picked up 6 new discs, all INNOVA....Startin' to run out of room in my bag. Who am I kidding , I AM OUT OF ROOM, time to make some serious choices. Still not dropping my DISCRAFT, Heck one of them is 15 years old
12 innova, 5 discraft
innova- eco star groove, champ boss, tulsa orc, jk pro valk, se valk, pro wraith, star sl, ce teebird-l, pro line leopard, se leopard = 10

discraft- esp avenger ss, z predator, z glide, cryztal z buzzz ss, flx drone = 4

gateway- e element, e wizard, ss warlock = 3

latitude 64- medius, sinus sp = 2

discwing- quarter k II (not sure if it will stay though, thought it would replace the avenger ss but it doesn't seem as dependable. yet)

i love them all just don't know bout that quarter k II or the groove. haven't really thrown either enough yet. oh and i'm about to add an omega supersoft and a star aviar p n a. yes, i carry these at all times. and yes, i am a plastic monger. and yes, i love it.
5 discraft 8 innova
I carry around 8-9 discraft and about that same number of innova. I just added a hawk not to long ago and besides being the cheaper plastic it is a great disc.
I have 5 Discraft, 5 Innova, 1 Aerobie, & 1 Lightning.
Right now I'm carring 5 disccraft and 7 innova.
Update: still 5 discraft (not including a retired buzzz), 6 innova, 1 aerobie, 1 lightning and 1 gateway.

discraft = cryztal buzzz, z buzzz, nebula, pulse, and z flick.

innova = dx roc, dx dragon, dx destroyer, dx eagle, pro destroyer, pro wraith

lightning = #1 roller

gateway = blaze

aerobie = epic
10 innova, 3 discraft and 3 gateway...innova mainly drivers, discraft mainly buzzz's except for the z flash and gateway putters. I'm too in love with the sss wizard
I carry 20 discs 5 discraft 3 gateway,and the rest innova.Im starting to have pretty good results with my gateway discs.Probably add a few more.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968