www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I putt with a supersoft wizard which is slightly stable and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on any putters that are a little more understable? Also wanted to try out the soft APX and wondering if anyone had like 3-4 of them for a reasonable deal.

Thanks Ricky

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a sponsered gateway player and gateway sales rep. Hit me up with the weights you are looking for. I try my best to get you the weights and colors you want. At the moment i know for a fact i have 2 ss wizards, and 2 soft wizards all 4 white.

Another option you may want to look into is if you want to stick with gateway, is the newer putter addition the voodoo. Less stable then a wizard cause of it being a micro bead putter. (think small bead aviar/challenger) I do alot of driving with putters nothing to me is better then a seasoned wizard. however im starting to flick voodoo's very nicely.

and magics man im telling you, I am soo in love with this putter.
i am a huge fan of the classic roc it is my putter
but my bets advice is what ever you use stick with it for a while.
really learn the disc
peace
I agree, the magic's having no beeds are the straightest or even most understable putters I have thrown, actually I think Im gonna get a fresh pair since I just lost 1 of my 2 roc stamped beedless aviars..

beatz said:
gateway magic is understable.

let me know if y9ou want any gateway discs ill hook you up.
beatz said:
I am a sponsered gateway player and gateway sales rep. Hit me up with the weights you are looking for. I try my best to get you the weights and colors you want. At the moment i know for a fact i have 2 ss wizards, and 2 soft wizards all 4 white.

Another option you may want to look into is if you want to stick with gateway, is the newer putter addition the voodoo. Less stable then a wizard cause of it being a micro bead putter. (think small bead aviar/challenger) I do alot of driving with putters nothing to me is better then a seasoned wizard. however im starting to flick voodoo's very nicely.

and magics man im telling you, I am soo in love with this putter.

As wonderful as the voodoo is, there is no point in getting them until David Mac pays the cash needed to make them approved.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968