www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Putting....Soft or stiff. I use the KC pro aviar. Would like to know what you thank.Soft or Stiff???????????????????????????

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

started off with aviars & now use Wizard Supersoft. like the velvety soft feel
i like to use my kc pro aviar for putts inside the circle on nice and safe greens. if it's outside of 10m and/or on a dangerous green, i'll typically use my DX aviar pna to limit roll aways, bounces..etc.

i've used a DX Aviar pna for ever but just recently moved to a KC pro a few months ago. I'm really liking the extra stiffness which helps my release. My style is kind of in between push and spin putting.
ching juju or bust
I seem to rotate my putters. I will use Soft Magnets and Challengers especially in the fall and winter months. Last summer I was using FLX and D Challengers. So I guess it depends what is feeling the best for the conditions I'm playing in.
hard made soft
I Normally I use a DX Aviar within 12m anything outside that I am using a classic roc, it just seems to fly a little better for those long range puts.
I am currently practising for a 150 class event and using DX XD as it kinda mimicks the classic roc. I am finding the change quite a challenge with the lighter discs bouncing off the chains I may have to go back to Aviar in 150..
Have Both !!!! Stiff flys straighter but has a tendancy to slide off chains at times. Soft does grip chains better , but harder to putt long distances !!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968