www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What does everyone putt with and why??

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Either a soft uv challenger or a flx challenger. I just love the way they feal in my hands. And you can put some snap on them with out flipping them over.
SS Magic.....grippy and firm enough stay on a line for my throw....soft enough to absorb some energy upon impact. This is big for my style of trying to miss a putt ; ) ...a putt is a little high and off center....a harder disc will likely deflect out and away....a softer disc will tend to absorb some of that impact, stop in it's tracks and drop straight down.

the SS Magic is the best disc in my bag when it's wet and rainy
As of now the Ace Race 2009 putter aka Focus.
Why because I have sex of them
Wow I guess that says it.. you really like the new putter.
Longer Putts - Soft Magnets. I love the feel of them (unless it is over 90 degrees, then they start to melt). For spin putts they seem to hold the perfect flat line.

Inside the Circle - Chalky SS Wizards. Still my favorite overall putter. Not as soft as the magnets, but still a good texture for my hands. I always feel like I get a good smooth release on these, no matter the weather.
i use an innova dart, it seems to bee a pretty straight flier and it has a lip that reminds me of a skeeter which is what i used to put with
I use an APX swirl for the majority of my putting and a JK-Pro Aviar. The Aviar is more stable so I use it for windy days and or long up shots. The APX swirl has a nice grippy feel, but is still fairly ridgid and it's a nice straight putter. I tell ya, the more I play and figure out this game. You can make a less stable putter handle most of the work. I think it's a mind game.
proline rhyno -- soft and stable, for aggressive line-drive putting. also the best headwind putter. rhynos are meant to be putted with conviction, choose something less stable if you aren't feeling it.

soft photon challenger -- straddles, jump putts, and tailwind, this putter flies dead straight with a softer release.
175 SSS Wizard has plenty of grip,soft against the chains, handles wind fine, and can be thrown very long.
IMO you can never go wrong with a Pro Rhyno (I have 5). I putt with a
170g and throw short upshots with a 174g. Grips really nice. It's not
too soft and not too hard. Of course I don't have sex with mine so I
might not love them as much as I thought! :)
beat up dx shark, just seems to work best for me.
Flx Xl by disccraft, Yes, I know its a driver, but its what I use!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968