www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Used to hyzer flip my putts with the Putt'r by discraft. Now i found a contorted Gateway putter that may be a Magic and here we go again making huge shots. Not sure why I went to a more stable putter. Maybe some one can remind me why nobody uses the undies anymore??

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been searching for a UnderStable Putter that fits my stupid little Hobbit hands for sometime. I was HOOKED on the Flight of the Soft X Putt'r, BUT that Big ol' Rim just wouldn't release consistently out of my Vienna Sausage Fingers. I Just Tried the Innova  XD (in R-Pro and Champion) and I think I finally found a match for my little Stubs!!! 

Xd's and Rpro Darts have that shallow rim, sweet putters. The Wedge is another great shallow rim disc, for longer putts.

shawllowest rim,is the arrow,stiff,stable,but dont use it,if you dont want players razzing you

They just don't work as well in the wind

Which are you referring to, Evan? The XD works Well for me in wind. The Putt'r, not so much. Never tried an Arrow, and the Dart hated me almost as much as I ended up hating it. Lol. The Wedge was almost TO SHALLOW of a rim for my liking. Go Figure.... 

Rpro Dart...... Love them!!

i got a yeti pro aviar and my wife throws it like a champ....are your fingers like the guy on the burger king commercial? and are ashamed to buy a whopper cause it makes your hands look too small hahahaha j/k!

Dude, That WAS ME in the Burger King commercial..... Yes, I am Ashamed. ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968