www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So i'm looking to purchase the Dirt colored Fade Gear Crunch Box, because it wasn't a huge bag but you could still put the quad straps on it. My only question is that where do you hook up the straps on to. There's the 2 connection points but where do you clip on the other 2?

Tags: Crunch, Fade, Gear, Quad, Shock, box, straps

Views: 587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a couple spots for hooks on the back at the top (you can see it at the top right of the mesh pocket.

There are also two rings for straps on the top on both sides (that is 6 connecting points). I have tried putting my quad straps on my crunch box, but I do not think I could add enough weight to the little bag to require more then one strap. I just keep my quad straps on my Fade Gear Tourny Bag
Thanks man! i didn't even think about the other hooks. but as for the weight i mean i don't carry a lot of stuff but with my innova standard bag. it just weighs down on my shoulder so that by hole 10 i could feel it start to hurt. i want a FG tourny bag but i just don't carry that many disc(don't want to carry).
I just recently bought a whole set of Lat64 disc and have been using my crunch box to force myself to throw them. I love the little bag and having the quads. It feels like nothing is on you at all. Can't wait to use it in a tourney. I might be shelfing all of my Discraft and switching to the Lat64 for good. Which means much more use out of the crunch box.
how is your bag holding up? and do the quads fit well on you?
It's holding up great. I have 2 fade tourney bags that have held up great too. I just started using the crunch box, but I got everyone on the fade gear thing a while back cause it was priced right and just as nice as most other bags. There are about 12 crunch boxes floating around our course and everyone loves their's and they have all held up really well.
i've had quad straps on my fade gear bag since february, its my profile pic actually, next to the teepad. i switched to the crunch bag from my innova tourney bag because it was killing my back. i've since got 2 of my friends wearing the same gear i do, its a back saver for sure. mine is holding up just fine, even put it in the wash twice to get the poison ivy off.
now that's what i'm talking about back saver and washable!

This will fix your problem better than straps...I do not carry anything, just pull with one finger or two!
For a smaller bag, I attach a cooler first and then set the small bag atop the cooler. Bunji cords...The cart comes with one long black one!
Ultra Compact Disc Cart!
my fade tourney bag got a giant rip in the bottom of it after only one year... thats Y i went with NoExcuses DiscGolf
Attachments:
The wheels on this wouldn't last 3 weeks on my course.
did you write them. They are a great company. My first fade ripeed due to a bad batch of fabric and they sent me one rigth away no ?'s asked. It came in 2 days too. Very fast. Write them and see what they say.
cool will do... thanx...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968