www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So i'm looking to purchase the Dirt colored Fade Gear Crunch Box, because it wasn't a huge bag but you could still put the quad straps on it. My only question is that where do you hook up the straps on to. There's the 2 connection points but where do you clip on the other 2?

Tags: Crunch, Fade, Gear, Quad, Shock, box, straps

Views: 607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A cart?!?! I'll stick with the bag. Maybe if i was lugging everyone's bag then maybe i would but it's just for myself.
There are actually (4) connection points, each point has (2) clips for a total of (4)...simply connect a front clip and back clip to both the right and left sides. Because the bag is low profile, there is no need for connectors below the top of the bag.

If you purchase both the straps and bag from us we knock off $5 and you will qualify for free shipping...!

Feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks,
Mike Barnett
Funny you should mention that. I bought the dirt brown crunch box, then plasti dipped the bottom and waterproofed the rest and the straps. I also bought universal camo lockdown quad shocks... Gotta say it works great for me, and Ive yet to see one like it lol Highly reccomend the plasti dip and the camp dry treatment.
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968